So this is weird,

Search This thread

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Agreed, sorry mate...

I myself don't know of any apps that are accurate in reporting results of real time statistics.... I will see of I can find one though..

Once again.. sorry for the derail of the thread.. I'll see what I can find for ya.. hopefully someone from above can point ya in the right direction.. I'm interested in finding a app that is worth it..

Sent from my Emancipated Infuse using Tapatalk 2

thx, and its fine just didnt want to have an answer in there somewhere and have to shift through the nonsence

apallohadas

Sep 4, 2010
Stand alone devices are about the best way to get a true rating on your batteries but not really worth running out and buying.

Generally speaking, any battery being the same size as stock and claiming twice the performance is probably lying.

I'm going to try the anker ones for grins but I'm not going to have illusions of magic performance gains.

Sent from my not-an-iPod

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Stand alone devices are about the best way to get a true rating on your batteries but not really worth running out and buying.

Generally speaking, any battery being the same size as stock and claiming twice the performance is probably lying.

I'm going to try the anker ones for grins but I'm not going to have illusions of magic performance gains.

Sent from my not-an-iPod

The extended batteries I have are twice as big as stock and require a specially made backing

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

theraffman

Jul 22, 2011
The maker of the battery does make a difference, I myself have always suck with Anker, I have tried some cheaper variants but have always been disappointed.

Bottom line though, you won't find an app that will accurately tell the mAh rating, you will require a stand alone device to determine this. If you can control every aspect of the os and run a series of tests with each battery and determine life by use... I would start by returning to stock, going in to airplane mode then use a high power consumption app by itself from 100% to 0. Do this with both batteries, theoretically your 3500 mAh battery should last about twice as long as the stock 1750 mAh battery. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
The maker of the battery does make a difference, I myself have always suck with Anker, I have tried some cheaper variants but have always been disappointed.

Bottom line though, you won't find an app that will accurately tell the mAh rating, you will require a stand alone device to determine this. If you can control every aspect of the os and run a series of tests with each battery and determine life by use... I would start by returning to stock, going in to airplane mode then use a high power consumption app by itself from 100% to 0. Do this with both batteries, theoretically your 3500 mAh battery should last about twice as long as the stock 1750 mAh battery. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Ok thanks, well try it and report back

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium