[REQ] Sprint Galaxy Nexus Forum

Search This thread

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
Did u get it haus or waiting till EVO LTE

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I'm seriously thinking about it. If it would have come out anytime before a month or two ago I probably would have picked one up, but now that it's getting older I may just wait for the new Evo. The whole no sd card thing is a major turn off to me too, esp since I just got a 64GB card.

We'll just have to see though, I may get both so I can work with the Nexus and still have my Evo as a daily

ckoadiyn

Jan 23, 2010
I'm seriously thinking about it. If it would have come out anytime before a month or two ago I probably would have picked one up, but now that it's getting older I may just wait for the new Evo. The whole no sd card thing is a major turn off to me too, esp since I just got a 64GB card.

We'll just have to see though, I may get both so I can work with the Nexus and still have my Evo as a daily

Cool cool its a nice phone even tho its older gf got it today in to replace gsii

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

umerien

Apr 18, 2012
I rooted using sdk platform tools/adb... It's really not that hard at all. Qbking77 has a videos on how to install Android sdk and how to unlock bootloader & root.. I used his root method and first round used same super user and didn't take so I used the su zip from ultimate Galaxy Nexus guide on xda: superuser-3.0.7-efghi and I put that zip on sdcard previous to rooting and after I pushed cwm to Gnex I flashed that su zip in recovery and all was good.

Note: I cant believe people are actually flashing roms when they aren't yet made for our phones!? I'm going to wait on that.

Sent from my 32gb Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is your Google wallet working after only rooting sprint Gnex?

sent from my sprint gnex using xda

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Seperate Thread for SPRINT GNEX?

Any word on getting a dedicated thread for SPrint GNEX? There is at least one Sprint GNEX ROM out there now - another AOSP Rom that was that posted last night in the Galaxy Nexus General Thread - and more arer coming I am sure...

it is difficult and confusing to try to seperate different roms/kernels etc from one thread that is trying to serve two different phones - what do we need to do to get a dedicated thread for Sprint GNEX Users?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

New Thread for SPrint NEXUS Development -

here:

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1562

COOL!

itiscosmo

Feb 19, 2012
Mass. USA
hi yes we need to have or own sprint g nex lte forum so as to support our phone and help others properly...other forums have combined and what a mess...lets do it rite from the start

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is ridiculous that we even need this thread as a petition to seperate OUR sprint galaxy nexus from the other 2? Common sense people!!
    We're looking in to it :)