[Q] Android Problem

Search This thread

GijsH

May 7, 2012
Hello, I've installed Gingerbread like 4 months ago on my HTC HD touch, but since a few days in won't start anymore. It will actually boot but only half. After half a minute it stops booting and the screen stays exactly the same for days if I let it on.

Now I decided to install Froyo but I can't send text-messages. I tried to fix the SMSC but is keeps saying Update error. I put my sim in another phone but nothing works.

I would like Gingerbread working again, help?

GijsH

May 7, 2012
I got pictures of where the phone gets stuck, what screen.
I can't post them because i'm a newbie on this forum, but if it helps I can PM you.

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
I tried formatting it, I updated the windows version and I did a hard reset on the phone. Nothing seems to work. I tried GBX0A and Froyo.

Try to use HP tool. IT's on the FRX07.1 thread. They say that the windows formatting tool is broken, but not for me :p
But what ROM do you have? tell me exactly. Does the phone vibrate twice when you start haret or just one?

GijsH

May 7, 2012
Try to use HP tool. IT's on the FRX07.1 thread. They say that the windows formatting tool is broken, but not for me :p
But what ROM do you have? tell me exactly. Does the phone vibrate twice when you start haret or just one?

I don't know what a rom is, but my phone vibrates twice.