[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Restore your nandroid. And flash on top of that after booting it once.

Ported VK w/ bad ass Jkay.
Siyah synthetics and K-tuned for maximum performance.

n1nj4dude

May 7, 2011
Restore your nandroid. And flash on top of that after booting it once.

i just went ahead and formatted /data after making a nandroid and it booted up. just lost all my apps but everything else is intact. maybe its a good thing cause i was starting to collect some pretty useless apps anyway

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Ninj4 sounds like a corrupt file somewhere. You may have to re download and flash again brotha. You dont have a nandroid of a previous version of miui?

Skatin sad to see you go. Im sure ill be seeing you in the near future. Maybe sgs3?? Gonna hold on to my 2 for a little while longer. Hows that one x treating ya? I hear some good chit!

Yup, SGS3 next week my friend! (21st)

The one X is great, but no SD card slot and an awful dev community makes this phone a no go!

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Yah. Looks like all the Masters of the Universe are heading towards the 3. Im sure you will be busy over there so be sure not to forget us little 2's over here bud. Have fun.

Reactions: skatin707

ClubOK

Jun 13, 2007
No, we waiting multilang firmware.

Отправлено с моего SGH-I777 через Tapatalk

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
OP Updated: Enjoy guys

cooltext654158319.png

VERSION 2.6.16 (I recommand a format of /system before installing even for the people upgrading from previous weeks)
http://goo.im/devs/ktoonsez/downloads/miuiandroid_I777-2.6.16.zip

dahlem

Sep 12, 2007
Houston
Originally Posted by skatin707
I hate to say it, but battery life did get noticeably worse between 5.18 and 6.1

I never got to try 6.8 but I did ship my phone with it

Private sale or did you "trade it in"? Wondering how much they are selling for now .. .

Tophaholic

Jul 1, 2008
Columbus, IN
Maybe this is known bug - but do any of you see FCs/crashes at certain screens within MiLauncher e.g. when you go to Settings -> About phone -> status, it always FCs. I have seen this happen while exiting out of certain other applications as well - e.g. Badass battery monitor

Just wanted to know if this is something unique to me or is it common occurance with MIUI.

Also, I have wiped and re-wiped and installed, also formatted /system.

streak4m3

Nov 14, 2010
Maybe this is known bug - but do any of you see FCs/crashes at certain screens within MiLauncher e.g. when you go to Settings -> About phone -> status, it always FCs. I have seen this happen while exiting out of certain other applications as well - e.g. Badass battery monitor

Just wanted to know if this is something unique to me or is it common occurance with MIUI.

Also, I have wiped and re-wiped and installed, also formatted /system.

It's a little bug that has been a part of ICS version of MIUI.

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
skatin...wth! You have a one X! Congrats a a beast phone. How do you like so far?

Thanks. It's not bad, exchanging it for an SGS3 though. That's what I wanted.

Originally Posted by skatin707
I hate to say it, but battery life did get noticeably worse between 5.18 and 6.1

I never got to try 6.8 but I did ship my phone with it

Private sale or did you "trade it in"? Wondering how much they are selling for now .. .

I sold it for $270

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Thanks. It's not bad, exchanging it for an SGS3 though. That's what I wanted.

I sold it for $270

Reading the review on engadget pretty much turned me off for a release day buy of the gs3. I am going to have to play with it before I commit. Let us know what you think!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Didn't they review the International version? I want to see how they feel about the US branded versions. I wonder how they reviewed the i777, probably poorly as well yet look at how good the phone is.

I definitely will report back on it. The phone looks incredible and the benchmarks are through the roof. I can't wait, should be sometime between the 21st and 28th.

Reactions: cjsabaki

Top Liked Posts