ClockworkMod Recovery USB Mounting don't work!

Search This thread

ExtremeGMX

Jul 19, 2010
Nexus 4
So I installed ROM Manager to update recovery to v6.0.2.5 and everything went fine. Then I rebooted into recovery and did a full wipe, but when I intended to mount usb storage to transfer over the new ROM it doesn't work. Is there another way to transfer files to sdcard ??

Please help!
Thanks!

mutantlx

Jan 1, 2012
I noticed this too but luckily had a ROM on the phone. I guess you could push the files via adb/fastboot but im not sure how as i haven't done it.

Reactions: ExtremeGMX

polobunny

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Yup. USB mount has been broken since every version after 6.0.1.0...

That made me move to TWRP. Ain't ever going to buy something like ROM Manager when something as supposedly supported such as the Nexus line is getting the cold shoulder even before Google officially stops supporting it. CWM 6.0.1.0 has been released when... in July?

Reactions: ashchlor

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
Goto advance then mount usb storage. Now connect cable. Don't connect before.

Sent from my crespo using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed this too but luckily had a ROM on the phone. I guess you could push the files via adb/fastboot but im not sure how as i haven't done it.
    Yup. USB mount has been broken since every version after 6.0.1.0...

That made me move to TWRP. Ain't ever going to buy something like ROM Manager when something as supposedly supported such as the Nexus line is getting the cold shoulder even before Google officially stops supporting it. CWM 6.0.1.0 has been released when... in July?