long charging time

Search This thread

aph31

Nov 16, 2011
Hi, i know this subject is already exists in here, but it still have no answer. My sensation need 6 - 8 hours to fully charge from 10% to 100%, is there someone can help me to solved my problem?
This happen everyday, so don't ask me to remove the battery and try again because i've tried it.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
it is a common HTC's issue after rooting the device
everyone has percentage mireadings while charging the device

lovendsuicide

Jul 19, 2011
Porto
Hi, i know this subject is already exists in here, but it still have no answer. My sensation need 6 - 8 hours to fully charge from 10% to 100%, is there someone can help me to solved my problem?
This happen everyday, so don't ask me to remove the battery and try again because i've tried it.

Has it always been like that or started happening? When mine started doing that I replaced my battery, charging times went back to normal and battery life was a lot better also.

redoano

Jun 15, 2008
Ankara
It happens to me with my original battery which I think is dead because it lasts not much time. Buy on my anker battery it charges really fast, with the same charger. So the problem is your battery I think, as on mine

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

Far_SighT

May 28, 2013
Roorkee
What rom are you using. Sometimes my sense 5 rom misreads ac for usb and charges damn slowly.

Happy to help.

looneylv

Aug 16, 2011
Riga. Latvia
If your charging via usb connected to pc then charging will be half day, its because usb port is for data sending and not charging, so USB outputs very low volt charge and so device like phone charges so slow

If your charging with adapter into AC outlet, you could check if your using right cable(there are data cables where there are little wires inside so again it cannot output that power to the device and there is cables for data+charge with bigger cables inside)

P.S. Stock HTC cable provided is not the best wire.... ;)

Mine sensation is charging about 2h40min from discharge(10% - 6%) to full charge(100%)

Last edited:
Reactions: nqddnwhb

aph31

Nov 16, 2011
Are you charging your mobile via a charger connected to a power outlet or are you charging via usb connected to a pc? How old is your battery?

Hi, i charged using powoer outlet

it is a common HTC's issue after rooting the device
everyone has percentage mireadings while charging the device

So, is it a normal case?

Has it always been like that or started happening? When mine started doing that I replaced my battery, charging times went back to normal and battery life was a lot better also.

It's already happened for along time.
When first purchase it is not like that.
I've replace the battery, but not with original one nor anker, and the charging time become faster about 1 hour than before

It happens to me with my original battery which I think is dead because it lasts not much time. Buy on my anker battery it charges really fast, with the same charger. So the problem is your battery I think, as on mine

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

Oo i see, maybe i have to try, but anker is so expensive for me

What rom are you using. Sometimes my sense 5 rom misreads ac for usb and charges damn slowly.

Happy to help.

I use elegancia sense 4.1 v7.5

If your charging via usb connected to pc then charging will be half day, its because usb port is for data sending and not charging, so USB outputs very low volt charge and so device like phone charges so slow

If your charging with adapter into AC outlet, you could check if your using right cable(there are data cables where there are little wires inside so again it cannot output that power to the device and there is cables for data+charge with bigger cables inside)

Mine sensation is charging about 2h40min from discharge(10% - 6%) to full charge(100%)

I charge usinh ac outlet and original htc cable & adapter, maybe the battery is the only issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.