Request Stock ROM for Butterfly

Search This thread

GoLfWRC

Nov 29, 2012
Bangkok
A device fails to boot (Bootloop) after it was flashed a 4.3 rom (not sure which) via TWRP custom recovery (a device bootloader is unlocked). At this moment, for some reasons, TWRP is not working (just shows a TWRP splash screen and then goes dark). Thus, I could not use a recovery to flash a rom again. Now, I need a rom (either stock or non-stock) in form of .zip or .img that can be flash in fastboot mode (at least it is the only mode that is working) to revive a phone back. Thank you in advance.

Edited : My device is x920d dlxub1

Last edited:

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
A device fails to boot (Bootloop) after it was flashed a 4.3 rom (not sure which) via TWRP custom recovery (a device bootloader is unlocked). At this moment, for some reasons, TWRP is not working (just shows a TWRP splash screen and then goes dark). Thus, I could not use a recovery to flash a rom again. Now, I need a rom (either stock or non-stock) in form of .zip or .img that can be flash in fastboot mode (at least it is the only mode that is working) to revive a phone back. Thank you in advance.

Try this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630214

Reactions: GoLfWRC

nick841

Jul 15, 2013
You can try with the modified CMW 6.0.4.7 by Kairi in HTC Butterly Original Android Development

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try this
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630214