CLOSED

Search This thread
B

bbooff

wish u all the very best for ur rom, but i want next rom with better audio support like CM 7. plzzzzzzzzzzz.

thanks man keep up the good work........

Please give me some more information about the audio support that you mention.What exactly is that you want me to include?

shprakash

May 3, 2011
Bangalore
Please give me some more information about the audio support that you mention.What exactly is that you want me to include?

what i mean is in CM 7 audio effect is very clear with DSP manager which is awesome to listen to musics. so even i'm to expecting the same from ur rom too. plzzzzzzzz can u....(bass bost and Equ works perfect, if i try to install CM7's DSP manager in ur rom it force closes so asked) thanks.;)

Last edited:

ZervZ

Dec 31, 2011
Hi, bbooff

After I got a approximate sensor from your V12
Now every Rom I'm using face this problem. (sensor work but screen wont turn off)
Even I'm on stock Rom :(
So. I want to ask you what I should change kernel or Rom (now I'm use Rage 2.4)

I'm love your Rom anyway, waiting to try V13 :)

edit:
I'm test in wrong section haha.:p
Ambient light always at 0 when I'm indoor. When outdoor its fine.
Proximity sensor "off" << I think I need a fix for this. :confused:

Last edited:
B

bbooff

A proper credits wont hurt you and wont cost you more than 1 line to type.. :)

Sorry if i forgot to mention your name for using your modded compact carrier name...
As you can see i always mention the name of the creator of the mod i am using.
I 'll edit the original post and add your name.
Happy now?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its a system app named stk here u go
    yup,the line is there on build.prop,permissons correct,rw-r--r-- right?
    i think everything just fine,but when i refresh the FB plugin,eventstream just going FC..i wonder why??:confused:

This can help you..
    Flash back ur phone with stock rom..
    Instal titanium backup,
    And back up this app..

- Semc facebook proxy
    - Timescape
    - Timescape feeds
    - Timescape widget
    - Evenstream engine
    - Facebook extension
    - Twitter extension

Instal hybrom and restore app with titanium again..
    I never leave this app..

Click thanks if this help you :D

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
    IMO you all need to cool down and be a little bit more respectful and thankful to bbooff; some of you act with a massive sense of entitlement which is completely unjustified...this guy is working extremely hard, all alone, to pimp multiple handsets and from what I can see all he gets back in return is a bunch of whinging and complaints.

This dude is pumping out updates of far greater magnitude and with far more regularity than any mobile manufacturer out there, and they have an entire professional team at it (and they still f*ck up releases!).

If you think you can do better I'd say go ahead and do it, it is not as easy as it looks...until you gain those high level skills, how about we try and be a little more factual and respectful with the bug reports and release demands?
    long press back key to kill doesn't work?

It is working have you enable it in application settings?:D
    chan1628, I've started using App Backup & Restore from the market. It saves the installation files from all your apps to SD and you can quickly re-instate all of your apps after wiping.

Also backup your GO launcher settings in the preferences.
    I'm backup my data in CWM recovery..
    and every i wiping data and install the new update of HYBROM, in CWM Recovery i use advanced restore then restore data then reboot. All your app, sms, contact (all of your data) will be restored.
    i'm using this method since i using HYBROMv4 - HYBROMv7.
    Tested by me.

press thanks button if i help
    :)