Search This thread

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres

[MOD] BlurHome Launcher - ICS v2Black

v2Black:
1zq7ype.jpg

What Is This?

This is a Modified Blurhome2.apk (Stock Home Launcher),modified to look like an ICS Launcher. Now i could just download a Market ICS launcher but for me i like the stock launchers that comes with phones,they seem to always be better in performance and just overall quality.So i edited the Home launcher that comes with our Atrix2.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1. Download ZIP
Step 2. Place on root of SDCARD
Step 3. Reboot in CWM Recovery
Step 4. Flash BlurHomeICSblack.zip
Step 5. Reboot

DOWNLOADS:

click HERE to download ICS Style BlurHome Launcher

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PHONE,YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE THATS ON YOU. IF YOUR FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS YOU WILL BE FINE : )

IF YOU LIKE,FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON! :D
[/LIST]

Last edited:

sazhagianambi

Apr 20, 2011
Westland, MI
I see it mentioned as compatible with "SuperCharged v5 2.3.6" ....

so it only compatible with SuperCharged V5, or can it be pushed too rooted 2.3.6 stock? ....

I guess its only SuperCharged v5 but just wanted to make sure..

eL_MeXiCaNo

Jan 15, 2012
San Diego
Well I managed to install the blurhome2.apk after soft bricking my phone for a couple hours xD

But the other 2 don't work, so now I have a stock rooted atrix with a ICS launch bar but stock drop down bar.

I think I like this look better :D

33vlwmu.jpg

okachowwa

Jan 18, 2011
Louisiana
I am running a custom rom that doesnt have the stock moto launcher. So can I just download only the launcher and put it in system/app and not worry about the code or the res and browser?

jstrayy

Mar 5, 2011
You guys can push it via root browser or root explorer. I always say there should be a tutorial on doing it on your phone without ADB, over using the computer and ADB.

Sent from my Supercharged A2

T

tmease1

I would like the links too. Until we get them you guys can pull the blurhome2 apk out of victory rom and use it.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
I would like the links too. Until we get them you guys can pull the blurhome2 apk out of victory rom and use it.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

I will upload in morning.why didnt any of you guys PM me? :p Im never in this section.i will create flashable zips tomorrow and re upload.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

KEB64

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
You guys can push it via root browser or root explorer. I always say there should be a tutorial on doing it on your phone without ADB, over using the computer and ADB.

Sent from my Supercharged A2

What do we do with the stock odex file if we use Root Browser to copy this launcher into /system/app folder? Do we leave the odex file alone? Delete it? I assume this launcher is deodexed. The other option is to use Rom Toolbox or Titanium Backup to do the install. Right?

The End.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[MOD] BlurHome Launcher - ICS v2Black

v2Black:
    1zq7ype.jpg

What Is This?

This is a Modified Blurhome2.apk (Stock Home Launcher),modified to look like an ICS Launcher. Now i could just download a Market ICS launcher but for me i like the stock launchers that comes with phones,they seem to always be better in performance and just overall quality.So i edited the Home launcher that comes with our Atrix2.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1. Download ZIP
    Step 2. Place on root of SDCARD
    Step 3. Reboot in CWM Recovery
    Step 4. Flash BlurHomeICSblack.zip
    Step 5. Reboot

DOWNLOADS:

click HERE to download ICS Style BlurHome Launcher

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PHONE,YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE THATS ON YOU. IF YOUR FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS YOU WILL BE FINE : )

IF YOU LIKE,FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON! :D
    [/LIST]