touch screen problem

Search This thread

50n3

Mar 26, 2011
greeting
i have a huge problem from my optimus one, touch screen not working at all :(
after i flash rom like dynamite (20i) and then i reboot and flash thunderg kernel v 1 (tha) and stuck in LG logo. then I did a hard reset. wipe all and flash rom 20i. everthing is work, from booting up to go to the start screen rom. i try to touch android image but i cant :(

i try flash another rom like pp 2.3 or nfe 4.6 but still same :(

maybe it seems like aspee problem
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1377039

any idea what to do?
so there is no choice? should i go to lg service center?

greet

neko95

Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
> it also happened to me once.. flashing rom changing kernels.. still touch screen doesnt respond.. what i did just leave it for an hour or two.. the screen works again.. really weird though

miuiandroidfan

Apr 16, 2012
> it also happened to me once.. flashing rom changing kernels.. still touch screen doesnt respond.. what i did just leave it for an hour or two.. the screen works again.. really weird though

Try that first before going to a service centre. Seriously, might actually solve your problem xD. I'd recommend removing the battery though and leaving it for about a day. If that doesn't solve your problem then LG Centre, or a new phone? :p

theanykey

Jan 10, 2012
Have you tried calibrating the screen?

Create a file called "calibration.ini" and stick it in the root of your SD card.

Reboot and don't touch the screen until your OS is fully loaded. Then, delete calibration.ini and reboot again.

50n3

Mar 26, 2011
KDZ? okay :)
I try when I get home :)

update :
it's works!! thanks aspee :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash 2.2 kdz and you will got touchscreen working
    Guaranteed :p

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium