Search This thread

linux-dude

Sep 4, 2012
Manila

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-19-21-20-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-21-20-26.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 166
Just make sure that the only things you've flashed onto your phone in this set are Ultragen 1.0.1 and Proton ICS v2. No Gapps. No YAGF. No whatever-else-you-like-to-throw-in-later. Ultragen doesn't want or need anything else, and will start to misbehave if you try to customize it. It's the only time I've managed to get a wave of FCs with it... :)

But yeah, I'm running Ultragen 1.0.1, Proton ICS v2, and my screen there lets me set the timeout down to .5 seconds which makes me happy. :)

linux-dude

Sep 4, 2012
Manila
Just make sure that the only things you've flashed onto your phone in this set are Ultragen 1.0.1 and Proton ICS v2. No Gapps. No YAGF. No whatever-else-you-like-to-throw-in-later. Ultragen doesn't want or need anything else, and will start to misbehave if you try to customize it. It's the only time I've managed to get a wave of FCs with it... :)

But yeah, I'm running Ultragen 1.0.1, Proton ICS v2, and my screen there lets me set the timeout down to .5 seconds which makes me happy. :)

Thanks,

Funny, it suddenly start working. I did nothing, no idea why :D

suck it monkeys

Aug 21, 2012
La Union, NM
PooP and Proton

Hey guys,
Just wondering if Poop became Proton and if there are any differences in the kernels. I'm currently on Ultragen with PooP and I wondering if there a substantial differences in the two kernels.

Yes... PooP became Proton. PooP seems to have a bit less random reboots (as in, I can't remember ever having gotten one on PooP that wasn't due to OC-ing, whereas Proton has one every few hours when I'm actually using it) but Proton has better deep sleep and on the whole does better for battery life. Also, you can actually configure the button-lights and how long they stay on.

Course, if you just read the OP, it would have told you...
build2: Changed name to Proton Kernel as well like my Proton JB :D
will not have linaro as it just causes random reboots so for now might not have it
lights fixed completely.
lights are now user defined from device options(or any app that allows this)
added governors again
added schedulers again
added fast charge
added some stuff for better battery :D
added kineto back into the kernel :p
some more misc stuff :p

Reactions: suck it monkeys

Top Liked Posts