[L5][L7][UNOFFICIAL]SlimKat[OPTIMA TEAM][4.4.4]

Search This thread

bkr32

Apr 21, 2012
next beta on Tuesday or Wednesday I'm currently not home so no Monday build

flashxml

Oct 13, 2011
FXL FLASH FLASHXML
I tested version SlimKat 5.6 Lg L7 moves well...

Bug.
You can not set DashClock,if you click on the Settings nothing happens...

Last edited:

bkr32

Apr 21, 2012
yes kernel in rom is for p700 but if you flash p705 kernel after flashing rom everything should work fine

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
Anyone can help me? I just wiped data and format system before flashing this rom, but suddenly I choose reboot to system. Now my P705 stuck at LG logo, what is the combo button to enter recovery mode? I can't get to recovery now

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
Anyone can help me? I just wiped data and format system before flashing this rom, but suddenly I choose reboot to system. Now my P705 stuck at LG logo, what is the combo button to enter recovery mode? I can't get to recovery now

Lol seriously? Hold volume + and - buttons and menu button, then press and hold power, when phone vibrates, release power but keep the rest pressed

Sent from my LG-P700 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
Lol seriously? Hold volume + and - buttons and menu button, then press and hold power, when phone vibrates, release power but keep the rest pressed

Sent from my LG-P700 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah it's just stuck :( tried your combination didn't work to, just showing LG Logo and nothing happen. Is that right with volume up, volume down, MENU, and power? Menu or Home button?

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
Yeah it's just stuck :( tried your combination didn't work to, just showing LG Logo and nothing happen. Is that right with volume up, volume down, MENU, and power? Menu or Home button?

You have to press both volume and home, sorry i said menu before,at the same time and hold them, after holding power,when it vibrates, release only power button and keep holding rest, it should boot into cmw

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
You have to press both volume and home, sorry i said menu before,at the same time and hold them, after holding power,when it vibrates, release only power button and keep holding rest, it should boot into cmw

Ok, so, both volume button, home, and power. I did it, vibrate then I release the power while holding the other. Nothing happen, stays at LG logo, dunno why. Is my phone softbrick?

PS: I used cwm 6.0.4.8

Last edited:

bkr32

Apr 21, 2012
try vol down and home press power until vibrate then let go it should enter recovery

inherit

Mar 8, 2012
Targoviste
Regards
I installed this ROM and despite the fact that I constantly more than 150 MB free RAM the phone has large lag. Not respond well to commands and is often fc of applications.
Any advice?

bkr32

Apr 21, 2012
uploading new links

first link is for folder iteself with all previous slim versions
links for latest beta 5.10 links

ROM has been abandonned due to no demand

thank you for using and regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts