The best apps ported to your beloved sony x8 :d

Search This thread

Paul1989

Aug 6, 2011
FLASH 10.3 IS RELEASED PLEASE GOTO MY NEW THREAD FOR DOWNLOAD :d THE LINK IS -------------> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1310222

to get flash player and bbc iplayer head over to my other thread. :D http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18413738#post18413738

ive decided to keep on with this project but will be a slow 1 okay people :)

READ BELOW ABOUT ROSIE.APK.

just as a proof of concept if you want to install rosie apk then use root explorer copy it to system/app go to it change the permissions to the same as all the other reboot then it will be in your system :)IT DOES NOT WORK ITS JUST PROOF THAT IT CAN BE INSTALLED ON OUR PHONES WITHOUT HTC FRAMEWORK......... but i am looking at the rosie.apk in the hopes that i MAY be able to get FULL rosie on our phones just doing this to prove to people rosie does NOT rely on the HTC framework to install :)

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH USELESS Q's

with teeter you have to use root explorer and move it to system/app then reboot and will be working 100% ill make a flashable zip for all these apps if thats what you want just request and ill upload the flashable zip

PLEASE NOTE.......... IF U WANT FULLY WORKING FLASH UNZIP LIBFLASHPLAYER.ZIP TAKE THE LIBFLASHPLAYER.SO MOVE IT TO SYSTEM/LIB WITH ROOT EXPLORER INSTALL THE NORMALL FLASH PLAYER.APK REBOOT THEN THAT ShOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS :)

NEW FLASH PLAYER UPLOADED ENJOY!!!

feel free to thank me if this helped you :D stay tuned for FULLY working flash.x8.apk :D

new flash player uploaded and this 1 100% works :)

more apps are inside the thread take a look and see what you find :p :D

if you like my work donate to me :D

WHEN USING FLASH PLAYER PLEASE BOUBLE CHECK ITS WORKING BY GOING TO WWW.YOUTUBE.CO.UK on your phones browser and post here if you have any troubles. but it is tested and working 100% with no flaws in the 4days it was tested for :) AND I ALSO JUST TESTED WITH BBC IPLAYER !!! IT WORKS 100% SO GET YOURSELF THE BBCIPLAYER.APK AND YOULL BE ABLE TO WATCH MISSED SOAPS LIKE EASTENDERS ON YOUR X8 :d:d:d:d

just a reminder. I will Not Tolerate people mirroring my apk's to other sites if you are found out to be doing this you will have No access to my apk's and i will remove ALL apps from xda. this will affect everyone. so dont do it :)

Attachments

• Flashlight.apk
    220.2 KB · Views: 395
  • wave.secure.apk
    541.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Rosie.apk
    623.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Teeter_paulos.apk
    807.3 KB · Views: 403
  • libflashplayer.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,461
  • screenshot-1317931503488.png
    screenshot-1317931503488.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,583
  • FlashLitePlugin_fixed.apk
    70.1 KB · Views: 922
Last edited:

kevinlogix

Aug 4, 2011
Taipei
We are all interested in this.

We would all like to see if u post a porting apps from sense's guide thread here.:)

Thanks! Go go go!!!

hiesenhuer

Sep 9, 2011
It worked! yahoo! i only installed the Flashplayer.apk and flash is working fine on websites... yehey! does dis mean we can now play flash games??? yehey!

Hamzai82

Jan 23, 2011

hmm k thanks, but it didnt work. I tried without the plugin, then i installed the plugin and it still didnt work..hmm. Using Gingerdx.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It worked! yahoo! i only installed the Flashplayer.apk and flash is working fine on websites... yehey! does dis mean we can now play flash games??? yehey!

how did u get the flash to work..? it dosent work for me. Hmm..

Paul1989

Aug 6, 2011
hmm k thanks, but it didnt work. I tried without the plugin, then i installed the plugin and it still didnt work..hmm. Using Gingerdx.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

how did u get the flash to work..? it dosent work for me. Hmm..

i will upload the flash player again okay. just 1 more thing this is a good breakthrough. i ported the rosie.apk and on gdx it worked and installed and then i installed wether widgit and it was in my widgets folder and i put it on screen but fc after 5mins so if i can port the whole load of apps then i can have a fully working sense 2.1 rom :) will let you all know soon just ganna go for dinner :)

Reactions: kevinlogix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FLASH 10.3 IS RELEASED PLEASE GOTO MY NEW THREAD FOR DOWNLOAD :d THE LINK IS -------------> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1310222

to get flash player and bbc iplayer head over to my other thread. :D http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18413738#post18413738

ive decided to keep on with this project but will be a slow 1 okay people :)

READ BELOW ABOUT ROSIE.APK.

just as a proof of concept if you want to install rosie apk then use root explorer copy it to system/app go to it change the permissions to the same as all the other reboot then it will be in your system :)IT DOES NOT WORK ITS JUST PROOF THAT IT CAN BE INSTALLED ON OUR PHONES WITHOUT HTC FRAMEWORK......... but i am looking at the rosie.apk in the hopes that i MAY be able to get FULL rosie on our phones just doing this to prove to people rosie does NOT rely on the HTC framework to install :)

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH USELESS Q's

with teeter you have to use root explorer and move it to system/app then reboot and will be working 100% ill make a flashable zip for all these apps if thats what you want just request and ill upload the flashable zip

PLEASE NOTE.......... IF U WANT FULLY WORKING FLASH UNZIP LIBFLASHPLAYER.ZIP TAKE THE LIBFLASHPLAYER.SO MOVE IT TO SYSTEM/LIB WITH ROOT EXPLORER INSTALL THE NORMALL FLASH PLAYER.APK REBOOT THEN THAT ShOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS :)

NEW FLASH PLAYER UPLOADED ENJOY!!!

feel free to thank me if this helped you :D stay tuned for FULLY working flash.x8.apk :D

new flash player uploaded and this 1 100% works :)

more apps are inside the thread take a look and see what you find :p :D

if you like my work donate to me :D

WHEN USING FLASH PLAYER PLEASE BOUBLE CHECK ITS WORKING BY GOING TO WWW.YOUTUBE.CO.UK on your phones browser and post here if you have any troubles. but it is tested and working 100% with no flaws in the 4days it was tested for :) AND I ALSO JUST TESTED WITH BBC IPLAYER !!! IT WORKS 100% SO GET YOURSELF THE BBCIPLAYER.APK AND YOULL BE ABLE TO WATCH MISSED SOAPS LIKE EASTENDERS ON YOUR X8 :d:d:d:d

just a reminder. I will Not Tolerate people mirroring my apk's to other sites if you are found out to be doing this you will have No access to my apk's and i will remove ALL apps from xda. this will affect everyone. so dont do it :)
    Thread

right listen i have changed my mind i WILL keep the thread open but i wont upload ported apps all day everyday ill do them when and how i can okay. asooon as people start spamming and asking pointless Q's i will be having the thread closed untill ive ported ALL apps then it wont be trolled or spammed. please i think of this site as my work so please DO NOT spam my thread more apps being uploaded today but will be on THIS POST ONLY okay :) WHEN INSTALLING HTC WIFI TO CHECK IT'S WORKING TURN ON WIFI AND LOOK IN STATUS BAR THANKS TO ALL GUYS
    i just installed 10.3 i wanted to know what is the difference between the previous 10.2 and new one 10.3

Sent from my Xperia X8 using XDA App

better performance on 10.3 than 10.2 and 10.3 is LESS likely to crash whilst browsing flash sites :) and please keep in mind that flash is not for our phones i have just minipulated it to work on our devices. so the update is just the same as 10.2 but with a tiny bit better performance but hay they said we could never have flash on our phones but i showed them wrong :) im now going to be working on building a flash straight from source. if i can find the sourcesd that is :p the ni will compile just for arm6 devices and then it will be as stable as adobes flash on arm7 devices :) but this will NOT happen over night it will take months to do so please no PM's asking how long :)
    C'ant download FlashPlayer.apk :) please, reupload

new flash player uploaded u can check working by visiting www.ikea.co.uk on your phone browser after installing flash player
    How did you install flash player ?

Just install flash_player_paul1989@xda.apk , and move libflashplayer.so to system/lib ?

So what's the utilities of FlashLite plugin ?

What browser do you use ?

Does flashplayer work on x10mini ( i have a x10mini ) ? I have FC when i want to watch video streaming ( ex: http://www.francefootball.fr, there is a video, but doesn t work )

Thanks Paul for this work
    Thanks for help, and sorry for my bad english

EDIT: work on www.ikea.co.uk, but no work on http://www.francefootball.fr. When I tick the video, she doesn t read, only a big black sqarre

What's the difference between This Flash Player http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1147092, and yours ?

More info : I've a 10 mini with MiniCM7-2.1.2 and nAa-kernel-04. I use stock browser

i have edited my flash player to work better with our arm 6 device. thats the diff. and this flash is not fixed 100% it will be tho in next few days and will in the end work on ALL sites even youtube on stock browser. my main goal is to have FULL flash on our arm 6 devices. i weill achieve this goal belive me :) i am not going to be on x8 nomore as im moving to HTC but ill keep on with flash player and other HTC apps :)