How to take a screenshot on note 3?

Search This thread
Feb 10, 2013
I'm using the Heisenberg ROM on my tmobile note 3 how do I take a screen shot ? The swipe across the screen method does not work.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
I'm using the Heisenberg ROM on my tmobile note 3 how do I take a screen shot ? The swipe across the screen method does not work.

On stock touchwiz and most TW based roms, you can use the Home/Power buttons at the same time. Hit the home button a split second before power and hold them both for a few seconds. I understand Heisenberg is AOKP based, but its worth a shot. I've also seen some AOSP based roms where you can add it to the power menu. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2013
On stock touchwiz and most TW based roms, you can use the Home/Power buttons at the same time. Hit the home button a split second before power and hold them both for a few seconds. I understand Heisenberg is AOKP based, but its worth a shot. I've also seen some AOSP based roms where you can add it to the power menu. Hope this helps.

It takes a screenshot when I hold the vol down plus power but it always shows the volume popup on the screen in the pic ...I'll attach the screen shot to show you what I mean uploadfromtaptalk1399963509892.jpg

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
It takes a screenshot when I hold the vol down plus power but it always shows the volume popup on the screen in the pic ...I'll attach the screen shot to show you what I mean View attachment 2740966

I've never used Heisenberg, but I remember in some CM builds I used on my GS2 there was something in settings to add screenshot to the power menu. Maybe try combing though settings to see if you can find that? Other than that, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.