5000mah powerbank Flip ExtBattery Back Case feedback?

Search This thread

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I was used to having like 4 batteries for my Note 2 so I want some back up.
Is this maybe any good?

Or am I better off saving to buy that Sony CP12 thingy or maybe one of those external battery charger from Ankor etc.

Last edited:

wooki

I'm testing it and all I can say right now: 1 led of the power status is broken, you won't know if your bat is at 100 or 67% charge..
It's rather slow charging, compared with the CP12 and gets a bit hot.
The stand works okay but I wish to have a second one at the bottom of the cover because one stand isn't stable enough

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: shaolin95

wooki

Well it's a typical cheap aftermarket product, I think it's charging as much as the CP12. Someone looking for a cheap alternative will still like it! I actually prefer the flip cover over sonys solution (although I'm missing the magnets)

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
The sony comes with the stylus and a place to keep it with the case too, right? That is one thing I would like coming from a Note 2 as I dont fancy using other objects that may scratch the protector :)
But yeah, the price difference is HUGE. :)

ronald_loulan

Apr 14, 2010
The sony comes with the stylus and a place to keep it with the case too, right? That is one thing I would like coming from a Note 2 as I dont fancy using other objects that may scratch the protector :)
But yeah, the price difference is HUGE. :)

Feel like getting 1 too...
How the power case perform??
Can full charge ZU 1.5times??

hamdogg

May 14, 2012
New Zealand
www.youtube.com
A 5000mAh power pack will charge the Ultra to 75%.
unless its a solar unit then it will continue to charge it.

Its like a seesaw. Once the charge in the ultra and battery pack are equal, then they will no longer transfer charge.

Last edited:

darth5zaft

Dec 16, 2011
kuala lumpur
I just ordered mine few hours ago.

I guess why not, it cost about double what the seller in my country want for a knockoff magnetic cable.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm testing it and all I can say right now: 1 led of the power status is broken, you won't know if your bat is at 100 or 67% charge..
    It's rather slow charging, compared with the CP12 and gets a bit hot.
    The stand works okay but I wish to have a second one at the bottom of the cover because one stand isn't stable enough