CM11 Nook HD+ suddenly back to stock

Search This thread

ssoblivion

Jul 22, 2010
Had been running 1/18 great for about a week, I hadn't used the tablet today up until right now when I got home but when I tried to wake it from sleep I found turned off. When I turned it back on it showed the normal nook logo but suddenly a bar started loading underneath it and once it finished it started the stock B&N rom.

The only notable thing I can remember doing yesterday before I stopped using it was formatting my 32GB microSD.

I have no issues with re-installing the rom and I might even install nightly but I want to know what might have caused this.

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
Had been running 1/18 great for about a week, I hadn't used the tablet today up until right now when I got home but when I tried to wake it from sleep I found turned off. When I turned it back on it showed the normal nook logo but suddenly a bar started loading underneath it and once it finished it started the stock B&N rom.

The only notable thing I can remember doing yesterday before I stopped using it was formatting my 32GB microSD.

I have no issues with re-installing the rom and I might even install nightly but I want to know what might have caused this.
Obviously it tried to boot itself 8 times in a row and failed, triggering a reset to stock.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: ssoblivion

ssoblivion

Jul 22, 2010
Oh, I guess I learned something new today.

I also found out that my internal SD was wiped, does that also happen if it fails to boot 8 times?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Obviously it tried to boot itself 8 times in a row and failed, triggering a reset to stock.

Oh, I guess I learned something new today.

I also found out that my internal SD was wiped, does that also happen if it fails to boot 8 times?
    Yep.