Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mahdijafari

Feb 6, 2012
zanjan
hello
when i flash telephony provider does not work message app & comes out fast.
I do not like use go sms
Anyone knows the solution?

bee73461-c6ff-062a.jpg

Sent from my E15i using XDA App

2010matej

Account currently disabled
Sep 27, 2011
Maribor
www.youtube.com
Redmi Note 8 Pro
how?? tell me... the battery drain?

Battery is good. I dont know why my wifi teither work excellent. I didnt use wipe cache and dalvik cache.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

bee73461-c6ff-062a.jpg

How you can use this USSD checker. Everytime I start this app its say reboot your phone. And I do that and nothing diferent!

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
ROMs are not covered individually on the portal, therefore there's no point in submitting this thread as News Tip.

- EC

Last edited:

milenkokg

Sep 1, 2011
kragujevac
b2dec249-d5af-0e41.jpg
My semc with deleted ALL SE
b2dec249-d4f4-14c8.jpg
mini 2.3.4 fimware,its now fast,always 50+mb ram,no lags...

Last edited:

azyar

Feb 16, 2012
Jakarta
galaxymangos.blogspot.com
b2dec249-d5af-0e41.jpg
My semc with deleted ALL SE
b2dec249-d4f4-14c8.jpg
mini 2.3.4 fimware,its now fast,always 50+mb ram,no lags...

could you tell me the recipe please :D what apps i must deleted to be like you?? Except Timescape :D and how to saves battery life? because mine is sooo draining... i can get 98 % full without using it... but after a 30 seconds using the battery went 97 %... oh btw did you flash optimizer?

Last edited:
Reactions: yousef-p

Joncat24

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Must???

Hi...i still noobs for all this unlock bootloder...but I wanna ask is this rom must install/change kernel??:confused:what if im not changing it and flash??I still finding a stable rom for my x8.:eek:

Plz some one reply me~~:(

sorry for my bad english and noob question.

x10amin

Aug 7, 2011
Hi...i still noobs for all this unlock bootloder...but I wanna ask is this rom must install/change kernel??:confused:what if im not changing it and flash??I still finding a stable rom for my x8.:eek:

Plz some one reply me~~:(

sorry for my bad english and noob question.

Read here for bootloader unlocking
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1436924

If you want to play safe, take other rom that works on stock kernel which unlocking boot loader is not necessary. Lock around the forum, you will find what you need.

Reactions: Joncat24

LeFeverts

Sep 27, 2011
Szarvas
Guys, i dont know you how, but my wifi isnt working, just after 3-4 time of restart...its a bit annoying...i wiped everything but still this thign..if you have any idea, i open-minded for it!:)

Joncat24

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hope...

Read here for bootloader unlocking
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1436924

If you want to play safe, take other rom that works on stock kernel which unlocking boot loader is not necessary. Lock around the forum, you will find what you need.

Thanks for your reply.;)but i still hope i can install this rom with out changing kernel,coz it looks so original....:Dbefore that i install cm new version (2.3.7)and don't know why i brick it twice...and now im using 2.1.1.c.0.0...but 2.1 apps and others things at xda are getting less...all is a about 2.3++...:(

Sorry for my bad english and noob question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------
    --- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_v1.1.1 ---

Code:
    [CENTER]- Updated latest Google Play Store 
    - optilized Rom Speed and Smothnes 
    - Optimized Gps 
    - Optimized data Connection 
    - Optimized camera Quality 
    - app2sd shuld be fixed 
    - USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
    - removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0 ----

Changelog :

Code:
    - fixed bluteouth 
    - fixed Wifi
    - added new radio app ( Xperia Arc 2.3.4 ) 
    - changed walkman player  by Xperia S moded miui Player !
    - fixed aire plane mode switch
    - fixed usb teathering 
    - fixed wifi teathering
    - fixed brightness issue 
    - fixed lockscreen bugs 
    - updated all system apps with latest one 

--- Features add : 
    - added compas 
    - added xperia notes 
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk again !
    - track id is now also available inside the radio app ![/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0_Beta-2 ----

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog :[/B][/CENTER]

- foxed bluteouth 
    - fixed headphone 
    - fixed status bar 
    - added new radio app 
    - added gallery 3d 
    - added walkman player (miuimusic by forgy..)
    - fixed facebook inside xperia connection random issue 
    - fixed random reboot 
    - optimized the whole rom , to be stable 
    - all stability releated bus fixed ! ( no more random reboot or other )
    - fixed app install 
    - fixed market app install 
    - fixed market sync random bootlop 
    - partially fixed wifi ( need somme report to see if is working for all )

--- Features add : 

- Added Ultra brightness into Cyanogenmodsettings / display 
    - Semc themes rebuilded fr mdpi support !
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk 

ps : not ask for theme issue that it not change the wallpaper 
    its not a issue or bug its a feature all semc wallpepers are available 
    on wallpaper/sony ericsson wallpaper
    Xperia S wallpapers and semc theme for theme chosser

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

screenshot1330226274585.png
    screenshot1330226200305.png
    screenshot1330226162584.png

CM7.2 Phone.apk and telephony provider ( solve the uSSD errors but lose Semc UI )

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

Kernel for SDE and USSD & SMS FIX

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    23/08/2012
    Please do not send pm to me related to this rom!!!​
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    First words: It will be a little bit off-topic, but I must say some additions to iridaki's post.

@OP: Read again iridaki's post, and read again and again... And thinking on it. After this read back your OWN posts. And thinking again. Everybody can see, the most post from you is nothing more than: ...in the NEXT release..., ...I WILL make..., ...SOON..., and of course: DONATE ME... Donate but why??? At least need a working rom. And need SUPPORT. Nothing happened since the first release what was in end of february/begin of march (I don't remeber exactly). And what happened in the last half year? Nothing. Two FAKE release (the V1.1 and the V1.1.1) with a long changelog, but nothing happened really. Everyone who have these releases can check it. Search a file/folder comparison tool (for example kdiff3 this is free and available for windows/linux) and you can see: nothing changed, just added a lot of conflicting tweak script, and replace few files (what someone mentioned earlier in this thread). This is NOT development. A lot of changelog and post about the future, without do any real changes is nothing more than a big joke. And want donation? The first thing: repair the BASIC functionalities (for example, the init script support, wifi, settings, etc.). These functions not working correctly in this rom, BUT working good in EVERY low quality, terrible roms. And a minimal support needed. If you not have enough time, search another member who can help to answer the questions. The frequent answer: "I working on lot of device" is not enough. This problem is exists in your ALL thread.
    Your style and posting method is too arrogant, when I read these posts: I feel from your words: "I'm a god of developing, and nobody can reproduce what I do". And finally some words about your signature. As everybody can see, you are a Team FreeXperia member. Good. But you are the only one FXP member, who not post sources, not give support, etc. The whole FXP team working for the WHOLE XPERIA COMMUNITY. But you looks like want to keep some privileges, and always hiding behind mystic posts, without any concrete thing.

@everybody: I can't say nothing more: read iridaki's post. The whole topic is nothing more than a dreaming. 2300+ posts for one partially working rom, and a lot of post about the future updates (what never arriving). If you want to make a donation to the OP, do it. If you want to wait for this rom, do it. If you want to talk about this rom, make a thead in general section, and everyone can write the useless ...I love this rom..., ...the great developer made it..., ...waiting..., etc posts

And finally: sorry for the long post and my english... ;)