modifications for Manila/TF3D 2 "Landscape" on X1

Search This thread

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
my stupid painting was made obviously as reference to see where they are actually shown ;) please don't complain about it :D

Paitor

Apr 20, 2007
Gothenburg
my stupid painting was made obviously as reference to see where they are actually shown ;) please don't complain about it :D
It wasen't stupid. I did exately what it was suposed to.

I wonder what they had in mind when they split the images into two pictures like that.

One thing I noticed when I was working on the BG images for vertical is that the second picture is overlapped by the above image with 2 lines of pixels.

Last edited:

Paitor

Apr 20, 2007
Gothenburg
ok, I'm now finished with my background picture for vertical.

For some reason the above picture that is 512px in height is resized to 510px when showed in manila, so pixel mapping isn't possible.

It also seems like the lower picture is stretched out, a diagonal line were transformed to two pixels at the bottom.

Finally, the pictures seems dimmed and not as bright as they should be. Edit: It is ;)

Attachments

• xperia_BG_H_1.png
    xperia_BG_H_1.png
    61 KB · Views: 88
  • xperia_BG_H_2.png
    xperia_BG_H_2.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 70083a29_manila.png
    70083a29_manila.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 77feee1d_manila.png
    77feee1d_manila.png
    4 KB · Views: 46
  • xperia_BG_L_1.png
    xperia_BG_L_1.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 44
  • xperia_BG_L_2.png
    xperia_BG_L_2.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Oh my god, now you've done it. I'll be up all night tinkering with it. T.T

Another interesting point of discussion; transparent slider. I've gotten it working for all icons, except calender and stock. I can't find what to do to make it work for those as well. Any ideas? Pama created the original one (which mine is based on).

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
U know i have a huge problem with calendar and stock icons too. I can't replace those images for some reason. I'll let u know if i ever get the sucker to work

marco_

Feb 7, 2009
It works well.. Of course i'm running into landscape issues. There is an image that is used for the landscape background i believe its 299eblahblah and no matter how i try and extend this image it doesn't cover the whole background in landscape. I'm going to try some more when i get home but i tried for like 2hrs last night with no success

Is this the same problem you posted a fix for in topic '[24.02.2009][WWE]Bxsteez Touch of Color v2.00 B1 [XIP|SYS|21018] with UC' (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=486100) ?

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
I've got both backgrounds working. Don't use Padded for landscape, only trimmed. Compression is no problem.

Now, on to the transparent slider! :D

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
U know i have a huge problem with calendar and stock icons too. I can't replace those images for some reason. I'll let u know if i ever get the sucker to work

Oh, I've gotten the normal images to work just fine!

Calendar:
Small icon: 112dc2ce_manila
On hover: 1479c303_manila

If you want to change the button that allows you to "pop-up" the sliderbar:
Normal: 0893cce3_manila
Pressed: 5ae747b0_manila

To illustrate my problem, I've attached a screenshot. it shows the "on hover" icon on top of the normal icon. I need to get that part transparent!

Attachments

• normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 130
  • bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 122

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Oh, I've gotten the normal images to work just fine!

Calendar:
Small icon: 112dc2ce_manila
On hover: 1479c303_manila

If you want to change the button that allows you to "pop-up" the sliderbar:
Normal: 0893cce3_manila
Pressed: 5ae747b0_manila

To illustrate my problem, I've attached a screenshot. it shows the "on hover" icon on top of the normal icon. I need to get that part transparent!

I think i had the wrong kind of image or resolution or something. There were a few other images i had a problem with at first that just started working. Do you know what the file name for the top curtian is?

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Alrighty, that's a nice one.

I've found most files. I've yet to find the top curtain though. Same goes for a fix for the transparent slider. Anyone got an idea on that one?

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
go up 2 post and follow the link ... you finally have to make a new theme with this one ;)

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
seems related to some lua script, but having trouble to decompile them as luadec still needs some improvement

no news for now :(