Trouble sending MMS?

Search This thread

Killerarl

Oct 25, 2010
Is anyone having trouble with the stock messaging app stuck permanently "sending" MMS? Anyone know a fix?

If no one knows a fix for this... Perhaps someone can recommend a messaging app that works correctly in multi-app mode? I send a lot of pictures and want to be able to have gallery and messaging app open and be able to drag and drop pics into the messaging app.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arsmithsr

Feb 22, 2009
Try to clear the cache for the default messaging app that will clear alot of problems. This is the first thing to do with a problem app.
Is anyone having trouble with the stock messaging app stuck permanently "sending" MMS? Anyone know a fix?

If no one knows a fix for this... Perhaps someone can recommend a messaging app that works correctly in multi-app mode? I send a lot of pictures and want to be able to have gallery and messaging app open and be able to drag and drop pics into the messaging app.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Killerarl

Oct 25, 2010
Update... MMS go through fine when I'm not at home (not using wifi) but when I'm on wifi they won't go through... I'm almost certain that I sent a couple over wifi when I first got the phone last week.

Clearing the cache did not make a difference, thank you for the idea tho.

Killerarl

Oct 25, 2010
I fixed the problem with a factory data reset ... now it will again send MMS while signed into wifi

achtung515

Sep 12, 2013
I've had this happen a couple times. Each time I turned off wifi then rebooted the phone. Connected to 4G and sent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

TimSykes

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry to bring up an old posting, but I am still having this issue with MMS on wifi or off. I can receive them just not send them out.