[SENSE 3.0 SKIN & THEME] Spring 2012 Updated April 24th

Search This thread

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
Here it is FINALLY my Spring 2012 skin for Sense 3.0. It should work with rooted and unrooted HTC phones running Sense 3.0. I have only tried it on my Amaze which is rooted. I am not sure where I got the wallpaper from, but it was probably Zedge.

previewnf.png

shot000071.png

shot000074.png

Other matching wallpapers can be found here and here

Download

Last edited:

RavenWulf

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
looks great, showed it to the wife while I was setting up her Amaze and she fell in love with it. what ROM's are ya gonna be doing the theme for?

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
Well right now I am running OneGoodRom V2 R3, which is odexed so it is limited but I will try to match the color scheme in the kitchen.
I have a lot of ROMS downloaded to my pc, so it is just a matter of copying files over :)

I'm glad she liked it! It seems that the majority of themes out there are neutral or masculine.

RavenWulf

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
Just curious are ya gonna be updating this theme/skin for NRGZ ICS ROM? Would love to surprise my wife with it when I get home next week and do s=off and flash ICS to her phone

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
I have been trying but I am having the worst time recompiling framework-res.apk from ICS, gives me all sorts of xml errors with the % symbols and I never even touched those :(

RavenWulf

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
Even though I already hit the thanks button, just wanted says thanks for not giving up on it. There aren't many skins let alone themes my wife likes and she loves your work.

Reactions: rachelm920

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
Even though I already hit the thanks button, just wanted says thanks for not giving up on it. There aren't many skins let alone themes my wife likes and she loves your work.

Thank you. Its just difficult because it is my only phone and I'm constantly trying to flash my theme and it doesn't work so then I have to restore a backup... all the while my friends & family think I'm ignoring them because I don't answer texts LOL. I might just get a cheap prepaid tmobile phone to stick my sim card in while flashing lol

EDIT:
I have been flashing over and over again... even tried putting framework-res.apk directly in the Energy Rom and it wont go past the darn blue circles boot animation. Framework decompiled and compiled fine with the ICS Apktool I found somewhere on this forum so I have no idea what it's problem is I am getting so frustrated with it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I am going to try moving it via root explorer and if that doesn't work I'm taking a step back for a few days... before my DH takes me to divorce court!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is FINALLY my Spring 2012 skin for Sense 3.0. It should work with rooted and unrooted HTC phones running Sense 3.0. I have only tried it on my Amaze which is rooted. I am not sure where I got the wallpaper from, but it was probably Zedge.

previewnf.png

shot000071.png

shot000074.png

Other matching wallpapers can be found here and here

Download
    lol how could you "Brick" your phone by applying a skin
    I am almost complete with the theme for the Energy ICS ROM then I will try to port it to other ICS ROMS