09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

Search This thread

pepemonje

Aug 18, 2010
I have continuous reboots too after installation. No matter what SD card I use, immediately after install the rom and do the initial configuration, the phone enters a boot loop. I already did a hard reset and same problem.
I read that may be this was a touchscreen driver issue, but that reboots happen with all three drivers options.

I don't have this problem with other wp7 roms.

Thanks.

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I have continuous reboots too after installation. No matter what SD card I use, immediately after install the rom and do the initial configuration, the phone enters a boot loop. I already did a hard reset and same problem.
I read that may be this was a touchscreen driver issue, but that reboots happen with all three drivers options.

I don't have this problem with other wp7 roms.

Thanks.

almost all problems with WP7 and HD2 is related to SDcards... you simply must have luck to have right SDcard... no matter if card work with others WP7 ROM's.... for example, you can flash v8.4 of this ROM and all is OK but with 8.5 start problems...

Last edited:

golagha11

Nov 23, 2009
Oslo
check documents folder but you must use IE to download files... Opera or Nokia Express not supported for download and automatic install xap files

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

LOL you think microsoft call you or send police to check did you have HTC HD7?

When I tell Microsoft: "I have been told to say that I have HD7........" It means that I don't have HD7, and that also they know that I haven't HD7. They don't give a Shi..t!
Am I clear now?

Have fun

MuchachoPower

Dec 23, 2007
Celle
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Hi.

I've installed the Rom and all seems to be good. Installing success, phone reboots, but it's stucked on HTC splash after MAGLDR.
SD Card is an Class 6 8GB Sandisk.
Tryed the other ROM from "ansar.ath.gr" but the same issue.

Any ideas....??? I do not know what to try otherwise. Seems to be not working.

Formated the SDcard to Fat32, but after installing i've got an 200MB Partition "Other" and an 7,22 Partition "Other". Fat32 partitions are missing or not existing.

Here an Picture of my Partitions after installing.

Attachments

• partition.jpg
    partition.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Hi.

I've installed the Rom and all seems to be good. Installing success, phone reboots, but it's stucked on HTC splash after MAGLDR.

Formated the SDcard to Fat32, but after installing i've got an 200MB Partition "Other" and an 7,22 Partition "Other". Fat32 partitions are missing or not existing.

during install fat32 will be deleted.. nothing strange about this... WP simple make own partition for memory usage...

follow install procedure from tutorial in my signature... if problem continue, try other SDcard...

micavimale

Jan 14, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Hi.

Aus dem "Services"-Menü in MAGLDR: USE LAST 24 und CLEAR MBR

MirandeZ

Jun 27, 2010
Porto
trry again

Hi.

How often y'he tried?

FOrmat SD card and trie again...

I've 2 HTC HD2 at home, one with 16 GB Sandisk Class 4, and another 32 GB sandisk Class 4.... with this rom, no problems.

With BTTF... I needed several attempts

Operation-A

Nov 2, 2011
How would i add a CAB like the ones suggested at the bottom of the post i cant get it to work at all.......... Can i please have a noob guide on how to install CABs starting from getting the installation files all the way to the finish i really want the best Rom that i can cook.......... Thank you

Reccomended CABs would be nice =)

ayopancheezy

Jul 10, 2011
i've had WP7 before on my HD2 and it was great. the only thing that irritated me was the battery life. it was terrible. less than 2 hours of music listening total would drain it from 100% to nearly 30% or so.

would love to have WP7.8 back on my HD2 and be able to use it for at least 6 hours without having to charge it.

Reactions: Mehrdad201

pepemonje

Aug 18, 2010
almost all problems with WP7 and HD2 is related to SDcards... you simply must have luck to have right SDcard... no matter if card work with others WP7 ROM's.... for example, you can flash v8.4 of this ROM and all is OK but with 8.5 start problems...

Thank you dxdy for your reply. But I still think it's not a SD issue. I tried with three differents SD cards, the last one a 32GB class 10 Sandisk that pray to be Windows Phone compatible. And with all of the cards I had de same problem, after the rom installs and I do the hard reset, it completely boots, and after a few seconds the rom reboots, and the again and again as in a loop. It's strange because it is not the common isue when it randomly reboots after some use, it always reboots after a few seconds on.

Could it be the touchscreen drivers? I don't know what to do, I'm stuck in here, no matter what SD card I put, it's always the same issue.

Thanks.

Dishfsm1

Oct 3, 2011
Oliver Springs, TN
I've noticed that sometimes it takes me up to 3 installs for it to settle and run correct. I've got the 16 gig card that came with mine from T-Mob and almost always it takes at least 2 installs to be right. I always use sdformatter before installing and hd2 toolkit to task29.

elfacki20

Jul 30, 2009
athens
use youtube players from market (easytube, supertube...)
finaly i found out the reason why my phone don't plays video with this ROM first i thought it was the sdcard so i change it, i reinstall with new one everything works fine exept the sound was weird.. so i pick up the fixsound.cab from the main page and i install it.. and from then the video stop playing again.. i've trying more than 4 time to see if am right...

Masterslice

Dec 2, 2007
South of
It's not necessary to install the Soundfix.cab! I can watch Youtube Videos without any problems. And I didn't install the cab.
And as other wrote here, they can also watch Videos!

elfacki20

Jul 30, 2009
athens
now i know i won't do it again :) i can watch too without fixcab but the sound is one time too loud one time too low thats why i did it

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
It's not necessary to install the Soundfix.cab! I can watch Youtube Videos without any problems. And I didn't install the cab.
And as other wrote here, they can also watch Videos!

i only once use soundfix.cab and this mess up my phone and after that i never use this again and all working ok... seems not all HD2 devices same and for someone maybe this file is OK for others not... all is matter of luck (same as with SDcard)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Thank you dxdy for your reply. But I still think it's not a SD issue. I tried with three differents SD cards, the last one a 32GB class 10 Sandisk that pray to be Windows Phone compatible. And with all of the cards I had de same problem, after the rom installs and I do the hard reset, it completely boots, and after a few seconds the rom reboots, and the again and again as in a loop. It's strange because it is not the common isue when it randomly reboots after some use, it always reboots after a few seconds on.

Could it be the touchscreen drivers? I don't know what to do, I'm stuck in here, no matter what SD card I put, it's always the same issue.

Thanks.

i use Sandisk 32 GB class 2 and dont have any problem... for 32 and more GB cards you must use lower class 2 or 4.... not high as 10... is rare to class 10 card with high capacity work perfect... also i never change touch driver... always use default.... reboots caused by touchscreen driver happen when you use device (touchscreen) not after few seconds on

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

How would i add a CAB like the ones suggested at the bottom of the post i cant get it to work at all.......... Can i please have a noob guide on how to install CABs starting from getting the installation files all the way to the finish i really want the best Rom that i can cook.......... Thank you

Reccomended CABs would be nice =)

i dint use any cabs and my device work perfect... no sounds problems, no restarts or others problems....

instructions for sending cabs is described in tutorial from my signature... also you have topic about this on forum (also link directed in tutorial)...

Last edited:
Reactions: pdaimatejam

ketzazu

May 8, 2010
HTC 8X

I went to buy the HTC 8X and I stood the HTC HD2 by the 8X. The 8X is taller and with a lot of things the HD2 do not have but the HD2 still stands out. The 8X only comes with the 2 standard backgrounds. T-Mobile only carries the blue. The blue does not quite match with a man. I think. The result? I am still holding to my HD2 with 7.8. The 8X should have had a bigger screen to fill out so much waste real state, something that I do not like with the iPhone.

BMXJeff

Jul 8, 2010
Romsey, UK
codepen.io
Activation code - chat does and ALWAYS will work

I love this rom, but i don't have an activation code, and the chat with microsoft isn't working anymore.. that's bad :(

I used chat to get an activation code a couple of hours ago. The chat will not 'not work' until support for WP7 is dropped completely - a few years off yet.

The Microsoft support agents provide these codes at their own discretion and after receiving just a couple of minor legitimate details. People get denied because they either don't have a legit IMEI or they seem 'shady' to the agent who decides it may not be a legitimate claim.

I got a code in about 60 secs. They ask for Phone model (say HD7), network operator (provide your operator) and IMEI/serial number - for the HD7 not HD2! The last detail was the only issue for me but remember, Google is your friend ;)

PS. A tip: Play a little tech dumb - don't let on that you know phones inside out and are flashing the crap out of handsets. Have a believable story ready and a good reason for not having a code, just in case they start probing. Get creative!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Its been an year ... the thread started with all the controversies !! and i came just to congratulate pdaimatejam for his success !

I had worked a lot on windows phone and its really good to see that ..HTC HD2 is still running like a NEW device with the refreshing software !

I joined Microsoft though in their windows phone 8 department ! i ll post the use full links and ll try to get u guy the lates firmware of windows phone 8 !!

Just last few words - hatss off and i do really miss ma HTC HD2 !

Signing off ...

Its been nice working with u all ! :)

Welcome back...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Mobile-Smart-Phones-/9355/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=htc+hd2

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Leak HTC HD2 Driver from Microsoft .... sure. There will be NO WP8 for the HTC HD2, because there is no equivalent Device with WP8.

I think it was meant in jest, or do you not understand humour? Oh wait... you're from Germany!

PS. only joking ;)

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

:confused: Bugs....

Firstly, awesome ROM really smooth, thanks Pdaimatejam! Just come back after using Android for the past year+. Forgot how nice WP7 was. Only been using this for 24 hours but it seems almost perfect.

ok bugs...

• Games and Me tiles do not change colour when changing theme - I see this has been mentioned. Resize to workaround
  • This may not be a bug but I randomly get a notification in the form of a coloured bar at the top of the screen displaying Chinese text. I have no idea what it says! There is an icon on the left of it of a phone with a smaller icon of a camera on it. It automatically disappears after 10-15 secs hence have not captured a screenshot. I can make it go away by swiping it to the right. I have no idea what this is!
  • Ok, third bug. I cannot record video. This one is actually a real problem for me as it's something I use often. The camera works fine for taking stills but as soon as I tap on the video icon the camera app closes almost instantly. I saw this mentioned once or twice throughout the last few hundred pages but no fixes. Does not seem to be common. Does anybody else have this issue, any possible causes or even better, a solution!?
Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

rb0135

Mar 20, 2008
Sydney
Data Connection DNS Servers

Hi All,

Is there anyway of finding the DNS servers the data connection is using via the phone? I asked the Telco and they didnt even know (well 1st level and they would not esculate my call).

Thanks,
Rob

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8860 and 8862 update download

Windows Phone activation Code Last to take

HD2 Windows phone All Rom errors and problems type here

Code:
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/view/?thnyyqib09e6zbj"]Version 2.2 - 26.12.2012. by dxdyPage 1HOW TO install Pdaimatejam ROM 8858.136 to HTC HD2 [/URL]

Pdaimatejam Rom and Cabs and XAP very fast download here
    picture.php

Pdaimatejam Rom and Cabs and XAP download here
    thank you very much
    by dxdy here video tutorial :)
    dxdy here is video of testing v4... also shown dualboot with Android ICS on same microSD card
    Rom install >by dxdy>
    1.Detailed information here 2.Detailed information here 3.Detailed information here

By Juicybooze full video tutorial
    By Juicybooze Thank you very much​

pdaimatejam HD2 v8.9 ROM
    Version info:
    Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144

Download:
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9
    http://htcfanboys.com/download/pdai...aimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9.zip
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9
    http://htcfanboys.com/download/pdai...aimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9.zip
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.9

By pdaimatejam HD2 OLD ROM Versions

By pdaimatejam HD2 v8.8 ROM

Version info:
    Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144
    • A lot of bugs fixed
    • New SYS install the update fixes
    • Automatic Activation Code :good:

By pdaimatejam HD2 v8.7 ROM

Version info:
    Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT
    • NOKIA Lumia 900 (RM-823_EU_376) SYS.8858 and XIP.8858
    • NOKIA Lumia 900 Ringtones added
    • NOKIA Lumia 900 OEM Drivers Added
    • NOKIA Lumia 900 Apps Added
    • NOKIA Lumia 900 BTDriver and Bluetooth Share.xap
    • Cab Update Works
    • Also added all languages
    • And many other arrangements were made

By pdaimatejam HD2 v8.6 ROM

Version info:
    Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT

By pdaimatejam HD2 v8.5 ROM

Version info:
    Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8835.35

• Rom Languages ​​ranking
      1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.6
      Only 2 language (due to the lack of SYS and Unlock files) I'm so sorry
      3 days worked very hard results
      I'm trying to fix other languages ​​and lackings
    • 0409 USA English United States
    • 041F Turkhis Türkçe

2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.6
    • 0404 CHT Chinese Traditional 台灣
    • 0804 CHS Chinese Simplified 中华人民共和国

3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.6
    • 0809 English United Kingdom
    • 0407 DEU German Deutschland
    • 0C0A ESN Spanish España

1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.8
      1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7
      1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8835.35 v8.5
    • 0404 CHT Chinese Traditional 台灣
    • 0407 DEU German Deutschland
    • 0419 RUS Russian Россия
    • 041F Turkhis Türkçe
    • 0421 Indonesian
    • 043E Malay

2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.8
      2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7
      2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8835.35 v8.5
    • 0405 CSY Czech Česká republika
    • 0406 DAN Danish Danmark
    • 0408 ELL Greek Ellas
    • 040B FIN Finnish Suomen tasavalta
    • 040C FRA French République française
    • 040E Hungarian Magyar
    • 0410 ITA Italian Repubblica Italiana
    • 0416 PTB Portuguese Brasil
    • 0C0A ESN Spanish España
    • 0809 English United Kingdom
    • 0816 PTG Portugese Portugal

3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS.7.10.8862.144 v8.8
      3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7
      3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8835.35 v8.5
    • 0411 JPN Japanese 日本
    • 0412 KOR Korean 한국
    • 0413 NLD Dutch Nederland
    • 0414 NOR Norwegian Bokmål
    • 0415 PLK Polish Polska
    • 041D SVD Swedish Sverige
    • 0804 CHS Chinese Simplified 中华人民共和国

HD2 ROM DOWNLOAD: http://htcfanboys.com/download/pdaimatejam/
    OLD VERSİON DETAİLS:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19569317&postcount=5

CABS UPDATE:

Hd2_Mozart_2250.21.401.51303.cab
    Content
    CSCONN_DB
    OEM_8x50_BLDR
    OEM_8x50_BSP
    OEM_8x50_LOGO
    OPERATORPKG

AD2P_fix.cab BT AD2P test, please
    Korean_Keyboard_Fix.cab
    wp8_mologo.cab
    attachment.php

Thanks
    Thanks DFT Team mwang Cotulla YukiXDA xboxmod -=Barin=- AnDim xda2_haseeb HD2Owner sh4d0w86 dxdy ultrashot
    eric1204 Ego-ted973 joplayer gres-197 WojtasXda

Those who donate very Thanks
    thank_you.gif

By dxdy : 10,00 USD
    By Kiel : 10,00 USD
    By Claude : 5,00 USD
    By joaquim carvalho : 5,00 USD
    By clochard69 : 10,00 USD
    By Jaime Garrido : 10,00 USD
    By clauswl-Alpha Systems Inc. : 10,00 USD
    By pronor : 20,00 USD
    By Whatdoyaknow : 10,00 USD
    By dexter_89 : 15,00 TL
    By Ronan Preston : 15,00 USD
    By William Liu : 5,00 USD
    By mezcal9 : 20,00 USD
    By Peter Carius : 10,00 USD
    By myself11 : 9,00 USD
    By nemuro : 5,00 USD
    By petenchris84 : 10,00 USD
    By wudangnic : 10,00 USD
    By minyominev : 5,00 USD
    By Masterslice : 10,00 USD
    By cncheng : 5,00 USD
    By Ronan Preston : 7,00 USD
    By + Que PPC : 5,00 USD
    By Nilesh Vedi : 10,00 USD
    By Ralf Vetterlein : 10,00 USD
    By Jindřich Čeněk : 2,00 USD
    By Roger Ellingson : 3,00 USD
    By Arash Zangeneh : 10,00 USD
    By EDWIN LADOWSKI : 5,00 EUR
    By vinx : 7,00 USD
    By henk de groot : 10,00 USD
    By Ronny Staberg : 10,00 USD
    By + Que PPC : 7,00 USD
    By Bent Oland Larsen : 20,00 USD
    By Sławomir Cabała : 2,00 USD
    By jose batista : 19,00 USD
    By Frederik Schmidtke : 7,00 USD

* Make a donation for the continued operation of our site, please download
    Old versions

picture.php

Pdaimatejam Rom and Cabs and XAP download here
    thank you very much
    by dxdy here video tutorial :)
    dxdy here is video of testing v4... also shown dualboot with Android ICS on same microSD card
    Rom install >by dxdy>
    1.Detailed information here 2.Detailed information here 3.Detailed information here

version info:
    Windows Phone 7.5
    7.10.8107.79 (Mango)/Tango 7.10.8773.98/Tango 7.10.8779.8/ 7.10......cabs update
    ROM/Keyboard Languages:
    all mango langs

The new revised version v7.5
    1. Full support of native applications added ultrashot thank you very much
    2. XAP installation via IE and File_Browser_v1.0.0.0.xap and PC added Ego-ted973 thank you very much
    3. DFT BT File Transfer added DFT and Cotulla thank you very much
    4. LEO EXT Settings.xap ? (when allowed) to be added xboxmod and others thank you very much
    5. Search key mapping settings added ultrashot thank you very much
    6. Possibility to use CE Remote Tools added ultrashot thank you very much
    7. Windows Mobile Device Center support added ultrashot thank you very much
    8. QuickMenu added ultrashot thank you very much
    9. LEO_Shortcuts.xap by pdaimatejam added
    10. Connection Setup 1.13, attentive phone, Registry editor, SupremeShortcuts, LEO_Settings, AdvancedConfig 1.5.0.0, BatteryStatus4.6.1.1, TouchXperience_2.4.0.0, Capture 2.1, Flashlight, xaps added
    11. 15 units was added to the background theme
    12. XAP Market added to your favorite IE
    13. Nokia Mail and sounds Driver added
    14. Active video 720p operator added
    15. operator added
    16. MediaShare
    17. HTC_VOIP
    18. and other developments

Multitouch driver Regedit defined
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Touch]
    "PDD"="kmdtouch.dll"

"PDD"="kmdtouch.dll" --------drivers Regedit added
    kmdtouch.dll -------------------andim v2.0
    8K_touchpdd_res.dll ----------andim v2.0.9
    CotullaTouch.dll -------------- Cotulla v1.3

The new revised version v7.6
    Thank you very much football
    -I used the same files 7.10.8107.79 mango v7.5
    -Tango 7.10.8773.98 v7.6
    -Marketplace does not work
    -works wAppStore added Winco thanks

The new revised version v7.7
    -marketplace works ( Thanks, and thanks to other developers ultrashot and Hd2Owner )
    -Sounds Fixs
    -operatorpkg Fixs
    -Connection Setup 1.14 Update
    -SupremeShortcuts 2.2.3 Update
    -Radio 5.51

The new revised version v7.8
    -changes in performance and sound settings
    -Some of the settings and
    -USA 0409 English United States
    -0809 English United Kingdom

The new revised version v7.9
    -25 languages ​​have been added
    -LEO_Advanced.xap
    -Some arrangements and

The new revised version v8
    Restart the device after installing Rom
    -People Export contacts to SIM
    -Wlan Static ip
    -New LEO Shortcuts.xap v1.0.3
    -New LEO_Advanced.xap v1.7
    -Removed Programs, Search key mapping settings, QuickMenu,

The new revised version v8.1
    DFT 7.10.8779.8 Tango SYS Files Shared
    Description will be added

The new revised version v8.2
    Updated Ultrashot unlock method ultrashot thank you very much
    Ultrashot Root Manager integrated ultrashot thank you very much
    Contacts Share
    Counters
    Nokia Drive
    Attentive phone
    Connection Setup
    Flashlight
    Advanced config
    LEO Shortcuts
    LEO Advanced
    Battery Status
    SMSBackup v9
    XAP Deployer ultrashot thank you very much
    Search key ultrashot thank you very much
    WM Device Center ultrashot thank you very much
    Quick Launch ultrashot thank you very much
    Digital Power
    Supreme Shortcuts
    wAppStore
    DFT BT File Transfer
    File Explorer
    Screen Capture
    Registry Editor

IMPORTANT: After flashing ROM Go to programs and run ROOT Manager and select All applications trusted.

The new revised version v8.3
    -USB Video (Thanks to ceesheim and XDA Dev Team) Details:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1856509
    -Nokia Camera Extras is fixed

The new revised version v8.4
    -Removed Digital Power
    -LEO Advanced v1.9
    -Nokia_Creative_Studio
    -Nokia_Maps_v1.3.0.0
    -Nokia_Music_v1.5.0.0
    -Nokia_Transit_v1.2.0.0
    -Project 187 & full color icons & live tiles: By jackrabbit72380 thank you very much

New_v8.4 download:

USB Video (Thanks to ceesheim and XDA Dev Team)
    Install the device to factory settings after installing Windows_Phone_7_USB_Video.cab
    Settings>About>reset your phone
    Windows_Phone_7_USB_Video.cab update download: http://htcfanboys.com/download/pdaimatejam/?action=view&file=13075

Rom v8.3 will not! already installed on the
    is earlier Rom

1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.3
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.2
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.1
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v8
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v7.9
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.5
    1_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.3
    0404 CHT Chinese Traditional 台灣
    0407 DEU German Deutschland
    0409 USA English United States
    0419 RUS Russian Россия
    041F Turkhis Türkçe
    0421 Indonesian
    043E Malay

2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.3
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.2
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.1
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v8
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v7.9
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.5
    2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.3
    0405 CSY Czech Česká republika
    0406 DAN Danish Danmark
    0408 ELL Greek Ellas
    040B FIN Finnish Suomen tasavalta
    040C FRA French République française
    040E Hungarian Magyar
    0410 ITA Italian Repubblica Italiana
    0416 PTB Portuguese Brasil
    0C0A ESN Spanish España
    0809 English United Kingdom
    0816 PTG Portugese Portugal

3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.3
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.2
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.1
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v8
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8773.98 v7.9
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.5
    3_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.3
    0411 JPN Japanese 日本
    0412 KOR Korean 한국
    0413 NLD Dutch Nederland
    0414 NOR Norwegian Bokmål
    0415 PLK Polish Polska
    041D SVD Swedish Sverige
    0804 CHS Chinese Simplified 中华人民共和国

New_v8 download:
    Download

Detailed Subject
    A language pack installation
    -as illustrated
    -two cab
    -File will be the language pack

You can download a language pack from here
    http://www.pdaimatejam.com/HD2/Cabs_Update/Languages/

XBmod-Yuki cabs upload
    Thank you very much Heathcliff74
    Click on the main issue: [CAB] Official WP7 Updates List: 7.10....... + ALL LANGUAGES complete + OEM updates

OLD Versions Details download:
    old_v7.8 download:
    Download
    Download
    old_v7.7 download:
    Download
    old_v7.6 download:
    Download
    old_v7.3 download:
    Download
    old_v7.2 download:
    Download
    Download
    Download
    old_v7.1 download:
    Download
    download
    Mirror Download
    old_v7 download:
    Download
    Download
    Mirror Download
    old_Versions Details download:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19569317&postcount=5

Thanks
    Thanks DFT Team mwang Cotulla YukiXDA xboxmod Barin AnDim xda2_haseeb HD2Owner sh4d0w86 dxdy ultrashot
    eric1204 Ego-ted973 joplayer gres-197

Those who donate very Thanks
    thank_you.gif

By dxdy : 10,00 USD
    By Kiel : 10,00 USD
    By Claude : 5,00 USD
    By joaquim carvalho : 5,00 USD
    By clochard69 : 10,00 USD
    By Jaime Garrido : 10,00 USD
    By clauswl-Alpha Systems Inc. : 10,00 USD
    By pronor : 20,00 USD
    By Whatdoyaknow : 10,00 USD
    By dexter_89 : 15,00 TL
    By Ronan Preston : 15,00 USD
    By William Liu : 5,00 USD
    By mezcal9 : 20,00 USD
    By Peter Carius : 10,00 USD
    By myself11 : 9,00 USD
    By nemuro : 5,00 USD
    By petenchris84 : 10,00 USD

* Make a donation for the continued operation of our site, please download
    here is links

SORRY but rapidshare banned my account and i lost all my files...

0404 CHT Chinese Traditional 台灣
    0407 DEU German Deutschland
    0419 RUS Russian Россия
    041F Turkhis Türkçe
    0421 Indonesian
    043E Malay

0405 CSY Czech Česká republika
    0406 DAN Danish Danmark
    0408 ELL Greek Ellas
    040B FIN Finnish Suomen tasavalta
    040C FRA French République française
    040E Hungarian Magyar
    0410 ITA Italian Repubblica Italiana
    0416 PTB Portuguese Brasil
    0C0A ESN Spanish España
    0809 English United Kingdom
    0816 PTG Portugese Portugal

0411 JPN Japanese 日本
    0412 KOR Korean 한국
    0413 NLD Dutch Nederland
    0414 NOR Norwegian Bokmål
    0415 PLK Polish Polska
    041D SVD Swedish Sverige
    0804 CHS Chinese Simplified 中华人民共和国

Hardware Radio 2.12 - flash version, boot to threecolor (bootloader) and flash it... data and WiFi speed in this version is slower but battery performance is better
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3674537498/HD2_Radio_2_12_50_02_2.zip

Hardware Radio 2.15 - flash version, boot to threecolor (bootloader) and flash it...
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1210772317/HD2_Radio_2_15_50_14.zip

Hardware radio for Tmob USA
    http://www.rhiffsta.ch/LEO_Radio/list.html

Software radio collection - put part00.bin file in ROM data.zip before flashing ROM...
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3724638805/HD2_Radio_collection.zip

For best battery life use radio combination 2.12/5.51
    For best performance with good battery life use radio combination 2.15/5.51
    Pdaimatejam HD2 Rom wp7.8
    Rom now I'm testing
    great advances
    photos

attachment.php

attachment.php
    New_v3 download:

The new revised version v3
    1. Download IE xaps DFT XAPInstall