(Poll) Vote for favorite case thread

Search This thread

WarningHPB

Feb 6, 2011
I just purchased this and I'm not very impressed. It makes my screen protector bubble on the corners and all around the edges of the case is not smooth. There are edges where the mold came together to make the case.

Yeah I know what you mean but to be honest I really didn't have high hopes for this case to begin with so, its fine for me in that it protects my nexus 5 and doesn't look like some of the other crappy cruzerlite designs, I swear if they did a plain black matt one I would buy that in a heart beat

chris6278

Jun 16, 2010
My favorite case was the diztronic tpu until i got the speck candyshell. Love the design, wish there were more colors, feels great in the hand, not too bulky and has great feedback when pressing the buttons. The price is a lil steep but its worth it in my opinion

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
My favorite case was the diztronic tpu until i got the speck candyshell. Love the design, wish there were more colors, feels great in the hand, not too bulky and has great feedback when pressing the buttons. The price is a lil steep but its worth it in my opinion

This has always been one of my favorite cases. Just ordered one after you posted this as I didn't know they were available.

My other favorite case is the case mate pop, but they don't make it for the nexus 5. Casemate doesn't make any nexus 5 cases.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts