[THEME] Xperia Arc (CWM .zip update 4/15)

Search This thread

olieebur

Jan 27, 2010
Bay Area, CA
DO NOT INSTALL ON BELL ATRIX!

I am a fan of the whole framework-res from Xperia Arc so I decided to make it a theme for the Atrix! I've put it together in a script this time for easy installation.

Instructions:
Boot into CWM
apply arc2.0.zip
reboot

Download

device1f.png
device2.png
device3m.png

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any softbricking that may happen to your device. I have only tested it on my phone only.

Credits:
synergye for the white text mod and no "AT&T" from services.jar on his Gingerbread theme
kennethpenn donate - black menu and Gingerblur framework

benem3000 for 1.57 edit

Attachments

• arc2.0.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 984
Last edited:

djkinetic

Feb 26, 2011
Chicago
Very nice, thanks ollie good to see others working on themes, any news on that honey comb theme u were trying to get permission for ?

Btw: what font are u using for the system and clock?

Last edited:

wicked_beav

Feb 20, 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Has anyone tested this with Adeo, his other theme managed to break reboot options feature? Thanks in advance guys.

Also, are you done with your other theme... would be nice if it got updated to include removal of AT&T and hopefully these do support use on Adeo.

Mitty1990

May 17, 2010
Belfast
Going to try this now looks very nice!

Just went from stock to Adeo 0.1 to Adeo 0.2 and installed this and everything is working perfect :)

Last edited:

olieebur

Jan 27, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Has anyone tested this with Adeo, his other theme managed to break reboot options feature? Thanks in advance guys.

Also, are you done with your other theme... would be nice if it got updated to include removal of AT&T and hopefully these do support use on Adeo.

I am using Adeo 0.2 and this was tested on it. I managed to get the reboot options fixed on this. It manages to break it on the white theme on my 4g mod. I will update the 4g theme with this same installer and also remove the at&t text for the black theme. Can't for the white theme however..

Sent from my Atrix 4G using XDA app.

JoshRH

Dec 6, 2009
Awesome awesome theme and thanks for putting in the work however I have one issue and that's with the Circle Battery Widget.. It has a grey block behind it now that I can not get rid of.

Also if you could upload the wallpaper that would be awesome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DO NOT INSTALL ON BELL ATRIX!

I am a fan of the whole framework-res from Xperia Arc so I decided to make it a theme for the Atrix! I've put it together in a script this time for easy installation.

Instructions:
    Boot into CWM
    apply arc2.0.zip
    reboot

Download

device1f.png
    device2.png
    device3m.png

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any softbricking that may happen to your device. I have only tested it on my phone only.

Credits:
    synergye for the white text mod and no "AT&T" from services.jar on his Gingerbread theme
    kennethpenn donate - black menu and Gingerblur framework

benem3000 for 1.57 edit
    Everyone wants my font so I attached it here. Enjoy!
    o very nice i like :D
    Download "Honeycomb theme" for ADW in the market. got all those icons and dock backgrounds there
    Is there anyway you could make a mod for this theme so the indicator for HSPA+ is "4G" ?