Note 2 cracked screen.

Search This thread

lolwutwin

Sep 18, 2012
My friend gave me a note 2 and it has a cracked screen. I was wondering if i should replace the screen+digitizer or just the digi. The lcd still works and so does the digitizer but a cracked screen just annoys me.

lexo1a

Dec 15, 2008
Bay Area
My friend gave me a note 2 and it has a cracked screen. I was wondering if i should replace the screen+digitizer or just the digi. The lcd still works and so does the digitizer but a cracked screen just annoys me.

yes the glass alone is I'm thinking around 30 us dollars on the web the glass is glued together to the amoled lcd touch panel and can be removed with the following tools .....hair dryer highest heat setting, plastic tweezers, I actually took the whole phone apart to avoid heat damage to the internal components. apply heat to the whole screen from the outside only. caution very hot so wear gloves now slowly and I repeat very gently with tons of patience start prying off piece by piece then clean and losen the glue with alcohol then I used a stain remover I cant think now but will get back to you on that good luck