moto x performance

Search This thread

sicmadek

Nov 16, 2010
louisiana
Has anyone notice their x get slower over time? In the first month mine was great but now I notice a bit of lag. While an app is updating its almost useless to try and do anything else. I don't have that many apps installed and I'm on stock 4.4.2 art.

kwyrt

Apr 25, 2011
Columbus
I have noticed this on occasion. A couple things seem to help me. 1. Hitting the recent apps button on the nav bar and swiping some apps away seems to help. 2. If that doesn't help, a restart will usually does the trick.

Sent from my Motonovo X

yar2

Feb 12, 2012
No. I remain extremely satisfied with the performance of this phone!

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: natezire71
D

Darth

Phones only slow down cause of the apps installed.

If its very noticeable.... Sometimes backing up apps and data and doing a factory reset is a good idea. A fresh start.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

kdog350

Mar 28, 2012
Has anyone notice their x get slower over time? In the first month mine was great but now I notice a bit of lag. While an app is updating its almost useless to try and do anything else. I don't have that many apps installed and I'm on stock 4.4.2 art.
Only time I really notice lag is when apps are updating.

natezire71

Mar 24, 2010
Sounds like it's an app running. My MotoX can update apps no problem; I'm on Dalvik with 10+ Xposed Modules running. Pretty sure it's just an app.

R3dbeaver

Feb 17, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
It's the app. I got mine stock rooted and never slows down for a few months now. Even after a bunch of apps installed.

So figure out which one causing it. Unfortunately sometimes it's not immediate so it's really tough to figure out which.

Good luck.

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app

DANIEL AMBRUSO

Apr 25, 2014
I am a moto x user.. i feel very good to use it. Sometime it works slowly because i have many apps install here. For this reason i have used antivirus then it will over slow.. But overall it works good with good performance..:good:

buton2

Jun 28, 2012
Still best phone ever, battery got better.

And is fast as hell...

No reason to leave it, I would like a bigger screen though

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No. I remain extremely satisfied with the performance of this phone!

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app
    Install Greenify

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk