Make Calls Help T217T Tmobile Tab 3

Search This thread

gamethriller

Feb 5, 2013
I have a T-Mobile 7" Table that I really want to make calls from. I have my sim popped in, can send sms and mms from the factory messaging app. I can not figure out how to make calls for the life of me. I have searched high and low looking for answers. I found instructions how to do it on the first Galaxy Tab but no luck on the 3rd. Also I don't want to use something like voip I want to install a phone apk to use my mobile number. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

Anyone?

Last edited:

gamethriller

Feb 5, 2013
Also wanted to point out that the Secphone.apk is in device, system, then apps, but of course can not install or use. It seems like someone of some knowledge on this subject could figure it out. I mean the tablet shows a signal like a cellular phone and also shows the 4G LTE.

sins07

Jun 6, 2013
Also wanted to point out that the Secphone.apk is in device, system, then apps, but of course can not install or use. It seems like someone of some knowledge on this subject could figure it out. I mean the tablet shows a signal like a cellular phone and also shows the 4G LTE.

Also in similar predicament, bump.