Post Proof of First EVO Recevied Here

Search This thread

Faxman

Oct 3, 2007
Florida
www.Line1.com
Edit: The EVO has landed!

Of course, proof will be required or flames will erupt. Maybe a pic of the box with the shipping label?

Sorry gang on the West coast. You are probably at a disadvantage, but honors could still be had for first in time zone or first in State.

===And the winner of Amercan EVO 2012 is.....

bakedc4 is claiming first receipt so far but may need a shot of the packing label to verify it was not a preview unit if there is a dispute ;)

OH - imex99 Even took the time to take it out of the box and start it up!

VA - erikivy - Takes State.

NY - justcaine134 (Hopefully he's not driving in that pic)

MN + CST - phiphiJR -

FL - faxman (That's Me!)

GA - gerchevski Claims with a Woohoo, but no pics

NY - toocomplex Where's the proof pics guys and gals?

TX - Concordium Now everything IS big in Texas!

XX - Anastayja Possibly first female to claim receipt with BF help, but no location given.

NC - Kidromulous Already changed the background.

OR + PST valinhorn Claims the left coast.

CA - mbaseball3 Fruits, nuts, and now EVOLTEs!

AZ - bikemechanic0128 Running out of pithy comments and can't remember what TZ they are this week.

IL - cubbieswin Claims earlier arrival, but the time-stamp's the time-stamp.

Last edited:

mark4ksu

Nov 15, 2007
Seattle
What do I win? :) This is actually one I tested last week. I no longer have it and have to wait for mine. What a tease it was.

Attachments

• IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 1,346

worthmr

Dec 12, 2007
HTC EVO 4G LTE is actually a time travel device

You can imagine my excitement when I opened an email from Sprint saying they shipped my New EVO. But upon scanning the email, I became elated after discovering that I received my New EVO 4g LTE 2 weeks ago. I guess I have been enjoying it while all you slack jaws have been waiting.....if only I could remember it.

The estimated date for delivery in the email was 05/08/2012.
Maybe the wife took it.....curses!!!!!

mark4ksu

Nov 15, 2007
Seattle
You need to remember not to play with your phone while eating a chicken wing, that's one greasy back plate you got there. :)

Mmmm, chicken wings. Sadly, the back seemed to finger print pretty easily. But I looked at the front side most of the time, so it wasn't a big problem. :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Can you tell us if you noticed any increase in 3g speeds? It has been reported they are much better. Thanks

I used WiFi most of the time. I didn't think to compare network speeds with my old school evo. Hopefully the reports are true!

swaze

Nov 11, 2009
My expected time is 11:15 AM tomorrow, but since I will be at work there's no way I could be the first but this should be interesting.

bsivley

Jan 24, 2008
mine should be waiting on my desk by the time i arrive at work 9-930 EST ..hopefully ups isnt running late tomorrow

SRQ Rick

Mar 31, 2012
Sarasota
departure scan in Kentucky at 4:04 today! In transit!!!!
Being shipped to my home in FL.....too bad I'm in Los Angeles for a week. Better send someone I trust to my front door and hold it for me. Any volunteers??? lol... just kidding on the volunteers!

Last edited:

jirafabo

Dec 4, 2007
Orlando
My girlfriend's will be here in Orlando tomorrow but is says PM delivery. Even worse, she leaves for Atlanta at 8 am... this basically means I have to wait for her return on Sunday just to play with her phone. Although, technically she hasn't paid me yet for ordering it, so as of right now it's mine........ we'll see how long I wait to open it....

sofla2

Jul 11, 2011
Naples, FL
I live out in the boonies and on a good day, UPS would get to my house around 6 PM. So those of you that get yours at 10 or 11 AM, enjoy and think of those that will be waiting until much later! :)

NaterTots

Feb 7, 2012
CT
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 7T
T. Hmmm, but I know where the UPS distro center is here. Maybe I could wear a brown shirt and look official. :eek:
I was with a friend of mine and after calling ups they told him where the truck was so he could meet the driver and get his package since he was heading out of town for a few days.

Ups can be very nice if they are spoken to nicely.:D

Sent from my PC36100

Top Liked Posts