How to install twrp/how to install roms

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have downloaded this one "TWRP_R03" zip how do I install it

Try using this guide in the General section...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50041089

Regards,

Jimbo

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk
    Hello

Thank you for your response. I am a layman. What do you think "if you want unlock bootloader". I want to install this rom [ROM][KK][P6-U06][ HYD52ROM V5] [SUPERFAST & Stable][V5 10-02-14] by installation instruction
    starting point international rom b125
    1. You Must Be On B118CN OR B120CN OR ANY UNLOCKED FIRMWARE (CAN BRICK YOUR PHONE SO BE CAREFULL)
    is it possible install this b118 or B120 with dload method
    2. Install TWRP Recovery
    3. Wipe Factory Reset Goto Advance And Wipe Everything Except (Internal And External Storage)
    I do not understand
    4. Install HYD52ROM_P6_V5_KK.zip
    5. Wipe Dalvik/Cache
    I do not understand
    6. Install Gapps
    I do not understand
    7.Wipe Dalvik/Cache
    I do not understand
    8. Install Superuser
    for example eroot?
    9. Wipe Cache Dalvik
    I do not understand
    10.Reboot

HOW INSTALL BACK B125 AND LOCK BOOTLOADER?
    E.g. We can use DLOAD METHOD?

Thank you

First of all if you flash b118 , b120 or kk your bootloader will be unlocked for ever it will not locked when you flash b125. If you want kk rom then flash kitkat beta using dload method
    Then install twrp recovery.
    Then goto twrp recovery. Then follow the steps i said. You will know everything when you enter twrp recovery. Gapp and superuser you have to download and install after you install ROM( without wiping anything. Wipe only before you install anyrom)

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
    thank you

in my P6 with B125 is problem with wifi Self disconnects although good signal
    Therefore, I wanted to install your KK rom
    I do not know whether KK beta is good idea I hope this will be resolved in your KK rom.
    I have P6 one week and battery problem resolved with upgrade to b125 but wifi work wrong
    When I install KK beta bootloader still lock?
    What do you think about KK beta is it better than B125 JB? Have I install it or wait for the official version of KK?

Thank you

I think kk is much better. If you install kk it will unlock bootloader. I am using Kk and dont have any wifi problem.

KK beta or your adjusted rom based on KK is much better?

Instal both of this (KKbeta and your KK rom) unlock bootloader?

what do you recommend definitive

thank you

Ofcourse my ROM. You can install my kk ROM only if you have unlocked bootloader.

If I will flash it first with KK beta version rom, will it unlock the boot loader?
    Before installing your HYD52ROM V5.

Yes.