Nov 29, 2013
esv19cbq4v1oqto3g.jpg

Thread Navigation
-post#1 Cm7 version
-post#2 cm9
-post#3 FAQ

Hello Guys And Welcome

Please Look At Post 3 If U Don't Know What Is Porting

I Present Auto Porter v4 Final (Tested) and a small tool which gives u fully ported rom on latest cm7_rc4 base by bieltv.3.

NTICE:That tool Wont do The Following:
Code:
 -Port Armv7 Roms
-Be compatible with diffrent screen sizes 
ex; wont port Ace/Ace i rom to your device

So What Is new ?:
Code:
-Added All And Correctly Needed [B]HW[/B] Files 
- [B][COLOR="red"]HOT[/COLOR][/B]Now Your Port will Include Build Prop Tweeks.
- Tested And Working

Advantages:
Code:
[B]
1-Saves time and effort
2-Doesn't include boot.img so u are free to install the kernel u like
3-does extract,delete,copy,edit build prop in 2 steps only (soon 1)
4- [COLOR="red"]Might[/COLOR]fix some HW Errors( like Sensor in vivo3)
[/B]

usage guide»
Code:
1-Format to ext4
2-Do all mounts and flash bieltv kernel,reboot recovery
3-Unmount and remount ->flash Rom
4-Unmount And remount --> Flash Auto Porter
5-Unmount and remount ---->Flash The Tool
[B]U MIGHT NEED TO FLASH KERNEL AGAIN IF THE ROM U FLASHED CONTAINS KERNEL (BOOT.IMG) OR U WONT BOOT UP[/B]

So What is Tool:
its a small script made to modify build.prop
(modify lines) Don't replace the whole file So U have The Tweeks included.

Downloads:
AutoPorter (17MB)
Tool (170KB)

Please Know That: Some Roms Include kernel - and Others Include get Prop Script - I Left Kernel To Your Choice To Feel Free -, Also my Tool Cant Modify The Zip So You Might Need To Delete Boot IMG Or Change Update Script in some PORT ROMS ZIP not related to my tools
PLEASE DONT SPAM MY THREADS

Contrbuiters:myaservip
Base Rom: Cm7_RC4 By broadcomCM

Last edited:

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
CM9 Version

Hello Ppl
Today Iam Having Somehing To Share Some Thing Will Give most of u Fun Its Auto Porter CM9 Version
and I used bieltv.3's latest beta 4 Files To create It So now you can port ics Rom To Your Device Easly

Bugs:
Same As CM9 Beta4 by bieltv3

I WILL UPDATE AUTO PORTER WITH BIELTV3'S UPDATES

Instructions
-wipe data factory reset and cache partetion and dalvik cahce
-use ext_formater by lopicel.00
-flash bieltv's kernel
-reboot
-Unmount Every Thing mounted
-remount
-(After Being Sure the target rom doesnt include kernel Also Its script wont install Specified kernel) Flash it
-Flash Auto Porter
-remount
-then Flash Tool
U ask:but i done that and got errors like bootloops...etc

Answer Follow these steps
-wipe data factory reset and cache partetion and dalvik cahce
-use ext_formater by lopicel.00
-flash bieltv's kernel
-reboot
-Unmount Every Thing mounted
-remount
-(After Being Sure the target rom doesnt include kernel Also Its script wont install Specified kernel) Flash it
-Flash Auto Porter
-remount
-flash Addetional Tool
-remount
-flash tool
-Optinial:u can Get Update script From base As With those methods your port rom tweaks Doesn't support our device So When using this method u will remove some tweeks .

Downloads:
-Auto Porter
-Tool
-Additional Porter Files

Credits
myaservip
bieltv.3
lopicel.00

I Wish You Enjoy
Saying (posting)Thanks Isnot allowed In that Topic So If U lIke Just Press Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
FAQ

FAQ

What is Porting?
You can think of porting as simply
getting a rom, designed for another
device to work on your device.
Can I port all roms?
No you cant.
You cannot port stock roms like
sense, touchwiz etc.
You can port aosp roms like aokp,
paranoid etc
Can I port from any
phone?

No. The phone must meet some
requirements for you to be able to
port.
What are those
requirements?

Well these things should be common
in your phone and the phone you
are porting from
1. Both should be Same Archeticture(very
important)
2. Both should have same resolution
3. Both should have same pixel
density
4. Both should be of same brand
(Not required but highly
recommended)
5. Both should have same cpu (again
not required but recommended)

Last edited:

thebiggboss180

Aug 25, 2013
amman
Yasser u have to try the things u make before posting it

Sent from my GT-S5570i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Oh... didn't read OP of the original ROM.

Downloading another one to prove you wrong.

Really, like the rest, I don't see how this tools would work. Besides, why do you want to take the fun out of porting anyway? I don't see how this is fun.

EDIT : Also, most CM7/9/10/11 have the getprop function. This means you can either:
1) modify build.prop to fit the getprops
2) decompress the zip, get rid of the getprop lines and recompress.

Frankly, I'd go for the second option, as different devices have different getprop lines. And if you do this method, you might as well do porting directly from there, no need for this porting tool.

And also, if you want to share the ROM, it would be quite troublesome...

Last edited:

Gisha 7

Feb 1, 2013
Baltisk
4pda.ru
U trying to port aosp:sly:
reaaaaaaaaaad op CM Versioooooooooooon

stoop being nob @nightRavn
U can do all you want your self

About testing i ported tw revu from tass CM9
And ported nuka-onmkke cm7
Upload any of your ports, I am very interested, how do you replace folder "bin" and "lib" ported ROM from s5570.

I ported LewaOS, and a couple of ROM's (uploaded to 4pda) from s5570, using normal instruction, this ROM fully working, I can ported from s5570.
And this auto porter useless for ports from s5570, it can confirm any normal person, and myaservip just fills to itself reputation, noobs trust noobs..

Stop this

Okay, okay, please stop all this flaming...

I have tried again, but I will not tell the results as yet...
@myaservip, I know what it's like to be flamed, trolled and mocked. In this thread, only me and Gisha 7 have explicitly stated our anger and condemned this Auto Porter. But him calling you a noob doesn't necessarily mean that you are an absolute noob. In fact, as we can see, you have enjoyed success in the other devices' development forums (apart from interjections by Gisha 7) and you have thanked them for their support. But here, where some of us oppose your intentions, you respond angrily and in a condescending manner. This, in my opinion, is not helping. What you could do, is try to find out what went wrong with the ones' that failed in a friendly manner, and thank all that support you. And when you meet this kind of flaming/trolling, the best thing to do is to try and settle the manner in the calmest way possible.

Yes, I admit I was also angry, and I apologize for it.

But, you are partially to blame as well. I give you a choice, you can choose to read it or not.
1) (As stated) You express your anger in a condescending manner
e.g.reaaaaaaaaaad op CM Versioooooooooooon
Yes, I can read, just that when I read the compilation ROM thread thread I assumed all were CM9 ROMs (my fault).
But you don't need to extend the word sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long like that.

2) You make yourself sound (emphasis on sound) like you are the boss of everything.
Yes, you can take pride in your works, but no need to condemn those that oppose you, like in this thread.
Some feedback, whether good or bad, can contribute to the work that you make.

I'm not trying to condemn you, I'm just stating things to clear things up. I hope that from this, you can learn that different people have different ideas and opinions, and they may not necessarily be in your favour. Even in all this flaming/trolling/mocking me and Gisha 7 have done on this thread, there are still supporters in favour of your work. In fact, I apologize once again for whatever negative comments I have made. But there is no need for you to suspend your work here in the TassVe development, as this not only affect the trollers/flamers here, but also those that support you.

I request that you think over this, and re-think your rash act.

Come what may, and we can get back on our feet again, without the fear of being condemned.

Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    esv19cbq4v1oqto3g.jpg

Thread Navigation
    -post#1 Cm7 version
    -post#2 cm9
    -post#3 FAQ

Hello Guys And Welcome

Please Look At Post 3 If U Don't Know What Is Porting

I Present Auto Porter v4 Final (Tested) and a small tool which gives u fully ported rom on latest cm7_rc4 base by bieltv.3.

NTICE:That tool Wont do The Following:
    Code:
     -Port Armv7 Roms
    -Be compatible with diffrent screen sizes 
    ex; wont port Ace/Ace i rom to your device

So What Is new ?:
    Code:
    -Added All And Correctly Needed [B]HW[/B] Files 
    - [B][COLOR="red"]HOT[/COLOR][/B]Now Your Port will Include Build Prop Tweeks.
    - Tested And Working

Advantages:
    Code:
    [B]
    1-Saves time and effort
    2-Doesn't include boot.img so u are free to install the kernel u like
    3-does extract,delete,copy,edit build prop in 2 steps only (soon 1)
    4- [COLOR="red"]Might[/COLOR]fix some HW Errors( like Sensor in vivo3)
    [/B]

usage guide»
    Code:
    1-Format to ext4
    2-Do all mounts and flash bieltv kernel,reboot recovery
    3-Unmount and remount ->flash Rom
    4-Unmount And remount --> Flash Auto Porter
    5-Unmount and remount ---->Flash The Tool
    [B]U MIGHT NEED TO FLASH KERNEL AGAIN IF THE ROM U FLASHED CONTAINS KERNEL (BOOT.IMG) OR U WONT BOOT UP[/B]

So What is Tool:
    its a small script made to modify build.prop
    (modify lines) Don't replace the whole file So U have The Tweeks included.

Downloads:
    AutoPorter (17MB)
    Tool (170KB)

Please Know That: Some Roms Include kernel - and Others Include get Prop Script - I Left Kernel To Your Choice To Feel Free -, Also my Tool Cant Modify The Zip So You Might Need To Delete Boot IMG Or Change Update Script in some PORT ROMS ZIP not related to my tools
    PLEASE DONT SPAM MY THREADS

Contrbuiters:myaservip
    Base Rom: Cm7_RC4 By broadcomCM
    Stop this

Okay, okay, please stop all this flaming...

I have tried again, but I will not tell the results as yet...
    @myaservip, I know what it's like to be flamed, trolled and mocked. In this thread, only me and Gisha 7 have explicitly stated our anger and condemned this Auto Porter. But him calling you a noob doesn't necessarily mean that you are an absolute noob. In fact, as we can see, you have enjoyed success in the other devices' development forums (apart from interjections by Gisha 7) and you have thanked them for their support. But here, where some of us oppose your intentions, you respond angrily and in a condescending manner. This, in my opinion, is not helping. What you could do, is try to find out what went wrong with the ones' that failed in a friendly manner, and thank all that support you. And when you meet this kind of flaming/trolling, the best thing to do is to try and settle the manner in the calmest way possible.

Yes, I admit I was also angry, and I apologize for it.

But, you are partially to blame as well. I give you a choice, you can choose to read it or not.
    1) (As stated) You express your anger in a condescending manner
    e.g.reaaaaaaaaaad op CM Versioooooooooooon
    Yes, I can read, just that when I read the compilation ROM thread thread I assumed all were CM9 ROMs (my fault).
    But you don't need to extend the word sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long like that.

2) You make yourself sound (emphasis on sound) like you are the boss of everything.
    Yes, you can take pride in your works, but no need to condemn those that oppose you, like in this thread.
    Some feedback, whether good or bad, can contribute to the work that you make.

I'm not trying to condemn you, I'm just stating things to clear things up. I hope that from this, you can learn that different people have different ideas and opinions, and they may not necessarily be in your favour. Even in all this flaming/trolling/mocking me and Gisha 7 have done on this thread, there are still supporters in favour of your work. In fact, I apologize once again for whatever negative comments I have made. But there is no need for you to suspend your work here in the TassVe development, as this not only affect the trollers/flamers here, but also those that support you.

I request that you think over this, and re-think your rash act.

Come what may, and we can get back on our feet again, without the fear of being condemned.

Regards.
    Will try soon but i prefer aosp