[Q] any android phone with dual sim and possibility to change the imei

Search This thread

xysen0

Jan 21, 2009
Hello,

I am looking the phone where I could use 2 SIM crads, and I would like to change the IMEI from my old phone. I would like to send to the GSM operator modified by me phone identifers. Is that possible? One of my cards should be in the different device, so I need to show this device at the infrstructure level.

Please help me :)

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Hello,

I am looking the phone where I could use 2 SIM crads, and I would like to change the IMEI from my old phone. I would like to send to the GSM operator modified by me phone identifers. Is that possible? One of my cards should be in the different device, so I need to show this device at the infrstructure level.

changing the imei is not good thing

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Hello,

No Changing the IMEI is illegal and talks about it are against the rules. You would have known that had you followed the rules and searched