[Q] samsung galaxy s3 SGH-I747

Search This thread

renzojacquez

Jun 20, 2014
So i bought a samsung galaxy s3 SGH-I747 here in milan. i unlocked it. and didn't realize it was rooted, so i try to unroot it using this method
-----------------> /watch?v=djcq5Wgf9zo[/url]
i did it but, it wont read my simcard, the IMEI in null/null, the camera was all dark, and all different kind of problem acured, by the way, it was running android 4.0.4 ... so i though if i root it again the problem will go away. but it didn't. so i tried to intall kitkat 4.4.2 and g'app. i used this method -------------------------> watch?v=V8mEcfJcxy8[/url]
when i was trying to install the kitkat, it say it faild and aborted i guess, but i was dumb so i install the g'app and it was succesfull, then i install the kitkat rom but still faild. so i delete the partition, and format and reset. then i rebooted it, but everytime i turned it on, either it goes to the recovery mood, or its stock on samsung logo. and now i dont know what to do ??? please help..
i tried downloading the stock firmware and using odin to flash it, but it always fail, i dont know why. i tried installing samsung keis but it wont recognize my phone please help........

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Is your phone the i747 or i747m? What firmware did you try to flash using Odin?