Pc36diag.zip

Search This thread

hondamx525

Oct 22, 2008
Is there one of these images that isnt from the engineering evo? Im trying to get one that wont tell my phone it is an engineering phone, because for some reason my market will not displayed paid apps at all.

Thanks

hondamx525

Oct 22, 2008
Im not running the rom, but its the engineering bootloader. Id like to return the bootloader to the stock one so that it might restore the correct market.

posguy99

Nov 8, 2009
Im not running the rom, but its the engineering bootloader. Id like to return the bootloader to the stock one so that it might restore the correct market.

What does the bootloader on the phone have to do with what Market it displays?

Oh, wait... that's right. NOTHING.

If you've put some ROM on it that has a signature not recognized, that's your own lookout.

hondamx525

Oct 22, 2008
Hey thanks for being a **** but maybe there is just something you arent aware of. I have flashed about 10 roms, all of them with the problem that the market doesnt have a paid section in it. People have indicated that it might be because for some reason my phone is being displayed as an engineering model, which is why i wanted to return the stock bootloader. My problem is unique, literally nobody has been able to be of any help, and you being an ass doesnt help.

Im no idiot ive been doing this for a while, and it isnt that my specific rom is messed up.

hondamx525

Oct 22, 2008
Thats actually how i gained my root back. SO TODAY, after running two weeks on the same rom, the market randomly returned, flashed another rom when i got home, and boom there goes the market.

I dont get it.

verse187

Apr 10, 2010
Cali Baby
What does the bootloader on the phone have to do with what Market it displays?

Oh, wait... that's right. NOTHING.

If you've put some ROM on it that has a signature not recognized, that's your own lookout.

Why do you even bother writing a comment he needs help that's why he posted here I hate people like you read the forum rules

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

hondamx525

Oct 22, 2008
all of the above. Like i said i just got the market back, so i flashed a new rom after wiping everything and whoop, there go the paid apps.

WTF