[ROOT] Easy way to recover your lost lockscreen pattern/password

Search This thread

FajarMF28

May 26, 2013
Gresik
fajarmf.blogspot.com
First, i dont mean to "teach" another to become a hacker or something bad. It is for the safety only. It is usefull if you forget the pattern/password lock
Someday ago, my uncle give his phone to me, and said that he forgot his lockscreen pattern. I guess it is easy for me to recover the lockscreen pattern by clicking on the "Forgot Pattern" button. But the hardest thing is that my uncle forgot his email account and his password, and he forget the answer of his secret question :laugh:
But one thing i remember is that ive been using my uncle phone before, and ive checked the Debugging option on :p
So, i used my computer, and use the adb to recover my uncle's phone lockscreen. Its easy, because my uncle's phone is rooted, and thats why i defined [ROOT] in the title :D
I'm not taking any risks for what you will done with your phone. You should use this trick with your own risk, and dont blame me if its not worked. This is for educational purpose only, don't do this trick for opening your friend's phone.
You need to grant ADB Shell in superuser before you can use these trick

How to
:
1. First, connect your phone to your computer
2. Open up the terminal or Command Prompt
3. Use these command :
For Pattern lock :
adb shell
su
rm /data/system/gesture.key
Or Password lock :
adb shell
su
rm /data/system/password.key
4. Disconnect your phone. Suddenly the lockscreen will come up. Dont worry, you just need to enter any pattern to go on, then you can remove the pattern lock in setting :D

If you didn't have the adb installed on your computer, just download these attachment. Extract it, then just open the Command Prompt.bat / Command.shell, then enter those command :D
Another trick is by using AROMA File Manager. You should have recovery installed on your phone :p
It's same with installing Custom Rom, you just place the AROMA File Manager on your SDCard, then install it. The AROMA File Manager will come up, then you can delete the gesture.key/password.key file in the /data/system/ directory :D
Click on the Thanks if i helped :D

Attachments

• FajarMF28.zip
    248.2 KB · Views: 6,455

glrhn

Jul 30, 2013

Someday ago, my uncle give his phone to me, and said that he forgot his lockscreen pattern. I guess it is easy for me to recover the lockscreen pattern by clicking on the "Forgot Pattern" button. But the hardest thing is that my uncle forgot his email account and his password, and he forget the answer of his secret question :laugh:
But one thing i remember is that ive been using my uncle phone before, and ive checked the Debugging option on :p
So, i used my computer, and use the adb to recover my uncle's phone lockscreen. Its easy, because my uncle's phone is rooted, and thats why i defined [ROOT] in the title :D

How to
:
3. Use these command :
For Pattern lock :
Or Password lock :
4. Disconnect your phone. Suddenly the lockscreen will come up. Dont worry, you just need to enter any pattern to go on, then you can remove the pattern lock in setting :D

If you didn't have the adb installed on your computer, just download these attachment. Extract it, then just open the Command Prompt.bat / Command.shell, then enter those command :D
Another trick is by using AROMA File Manager. You should have recovery installed on your phone :p
It's same with installing Custom Rom, you just place the AROMA File Manager on your SDCard, then install it. The AROMA File Manager will come up, then you can delete the gesture.key/password.key file in the /data/system/ directory :D

I'll try this on my phone. :D

Sent From FXP 220 CM 10 Xperia J

Reactions: n8210c

saifiii

Mar 21, 2014
lahore
Helllo I installed window 8 locker in mobile and it stuks on it whenever I slid the lock screen it didn't open it remaib there so tell me about this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, i dont mean to "teach" another to become a hacker or something bad. It is for the safety only. It is usefull if you forget the pattern/password lock
    I'm not taking any risks for what you will done with your phone. You should use this trick with your own risk, and dont blame me if its not worked. This is for educational purpose only, don't do this trick for opening your friend's phone.
    You need to grant ADB Shell in superuser before you can use these trick

How to
    :
    3. Use these command :
    For Pattern lock :
    adb shell
    su
    rm /data/system/gesture.key
    Or Password lock :
    adb shell
    su
    rm /data/system/password.key

How to
    :
    3. Use these command :
    For Pattern lock :
    Or Password lock :

Yes, im waiting for you mate :D