S2U2 Device Lock Today Plugin

Search This thread

md_bluelily

Dec 17, 2007
Leeds
Hello again my dear friends,

As you might installed and worked with S2U2 (aka Slide 2 Unlock), you would see lack of an item like standard windows mobile's Device Lock item.

First I developed an managed one (I mean using .net compact framework). As far as it can take more memory space and has less functionality, I coded a new application in pure C++. :)

I have tested this application on WM 6.0 and great TNT WM 6.1 on my device (Wizard).
I hope you enjoy using it.
I would be really glad to hear from you. So please post your ideas and comments.
Thank you. :)

Note:
1- Second file is customized for one of the XDA users.
2- Third file is made to fix the version 2.02 compatibility.

Last edited:

johanromijn

Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands - GMT[+1]
Hello again my dear friends,

As you might installed and worked with S2U2 (aka Slide 2 Unlock), you would see lack of an item like standard windows mobile's Device Lock item.

First I developed an managed one (I mean using .net compact framework). As far as it can take more memory space and has less functionality, I coded a new application in pure C++. :)

I have tested this application on WM 6.0 and great TNT WM 6.1 on my device (Wizard).
I hope you enjoy using it.
I would be really glad to hear from you. So please post your ideas and comments.
Thank you. :)

Your post is not very clear.

What you're created is a Today Plugin to invoke S2U2, am I right?

Maybe you can add a screenshot?

md_bluelily

Dec 17, 2007
Leeds
i've installed it...and now what?
how do i access it?

Just install it on your Device (not your storage card). Then go to Start>Settings>Today>Items
there you should see S2U2 Device Lock item. Make sure it is selected and then press OK and close Today.

Now you should have a new item added to your Today Screen.

johanromijn

Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands - GMT[+1]
Just made a quick screenshot.

S2U2_DeviceLock.png

Clicking this plugin will start S2U2.

Last edited: