Quick settings bug ?

Search This thread

aumshethia

Nov 23, 2013
Mumbai - Thane
On opening the quick settings, we all know that the first (Top - Left is "ME" or the android user's profile pic) is your profile pic.
But ever since i bought Moto G, my name will appear somewhere in between the pic, most of the phones have the name displayed at the bottom of the pic, but that's not the case with me.

Can Moto G users please confirm if they have same problem of name appearing on the pic rather than at bottom ?
A screen shot of your quick setting will be helpful.

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
OMG! I only noticed it now!! :eek:
Seems strange.

3VrugIn.jpg

EDIT: sorry for the blocked pic :p

-sent from my little moto beast

Last edited:

KVCmoto

Jun 29, 2014
Thiruvananthapuram
On opening the quick settings, we all know that the first (Top - Left is "ME" or the android user's profile pic) is your profile pic.
But ever since i bought Moto G, my name will appear somewhere in between the pic, most of the phones have the name displayed at the bottom of the pic, but that's not the case with me.

Can Moto G users please confirm if they have same problem of name appearing on the pic rather than at bottom ?
A screen shot of your quick setting will be helpful.

Its not a bug..name appears in the middle portion for stock as well as some other ROM 's:cowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-01-23-06-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-23-06-33.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 27

aumshethia

Nov 23, 2013
Mumbai - Thane
Name doesn't show in the middle on my Nexus 7, so it still might be a bug…

Yes, I am totally aware that name is usually at bottom for almost all other phones.
I had a Htc One V and it displayed the name at bottom too.
I guess Moto tried to be different but it's a completely illogical change, it's annoying to see the name cover up your face :confused: