• Total voters
Search This thread

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Apex pro by a nose over nova prime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

xukia

May 26, 2012
launcher meant to be with themes, so i think apex is not a nice 1.
never tried rosie so i'm curious and i will after get a ultimate rom.
but i have to say that the best visual effect are from the paid spb 3d.. infact i had to use go launcher because is free. lol

kiewee3

May 2, 2012
I personally like ADW because I used to use it on my Dell Streak 7... A long time ago. But sense is the best

------
3(d)vo one s
Newts my hero.

ssojyeti2

Jan 27, 2011
Miami
launcher meant to be with themes, so i think apex is not a nice 1.
never tried rosie so i'm curious and i will after get a ultimate rom.
but i have to say that the best visual effect are from the paid spb 3d.. infact i had to use go launcher because is free. lol

Do you know what Rosie is? It's the default htc sense launcher...

Reactions: mob68

TruthAEE

May 22, 2008
Sense 4.0 preferably, but any sense is better than no sense, the new jelly bean lockscreen looks more and more like sense lock screen

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Tuna9351

Dec 27, 2011
I previously used go launcher..kinda got bored of it and too many crappy custom themes on market..Quite happy with Apex. Except for this one glitch i get where if you scroll right of the home screen and then swipe back left. it stalls for a bit and then moves..preety wierd lol but still a good launcher.

decemberhayes

Aug 9, 2011
Bydgoszcz
On my previous phone I used LPP, as it was the smoothest for that hardware. When I moved to Evo I started using Rosie but hated it from the start. I dream of fully functional AOSP where I would know that nothing is taking any of the resources for functions I don't need. And so atm I'm using apex and I love it so much.

Wysyłane z mojego HTC EVO 3D X515m za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was really liking the update ADW, the new animations we're really stylish but I noticed they weren't nearly as smooth as Nova. Right now I'm back to sense 4.1 with that sweet demented skin. And I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to go back to jelly bean. So I'm gonna have to say sense is my pick, with Nova being a close second

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Primo Launcher

You might want to add Primo Launcher to your survey.

It has been incorporated by mazda into his JB AOKP ROM and from what I've seen so far it's very comparable to Nova Prime for free.

ramjet73
    I have been running Holo Launcher HD lately and really like it. :)
    Rosie for me. The whole sense experience has it's detractors but it's one of the reasons why I even looked at an HTC phone. With 3.6 and 4.0 reducing the bloat and cleaning up it makes it an even more attractive option.

Yes sure it doesn't have the flexibility and functionality of other launchers but the look and the amazing widgets IMO plays a large part in making our phones stand out. It's always nice to have the choice though.
    Holo is amazing.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium