HTC one x time for full battery charge

Search This thread

knoxy5000

Jan 29, 2012
I totally agree since the JB update that the battery does seem to take so much longer to charge and it doesnt last as long anymore either :(

dweenz

Jan 7, 2013
Charge time and battery life

i noticed my htc one x plus charges in 6 hours via usb to laptop and in about 2 hours via usb to wall charger. is it better for the battery to slow charge from the usb/laptop or fast charge via the usb/wall charger. i remember reading a post about battery life being extended by slow charging. what are the pros and cons. thanks,

Vcek

Aug 27, 2011
Simril
i noticed my htc one x plus charges in 6 hours via usb to laptop and in about 2 hours via usb to wall charger. is it better for the battery to slow charge from the usb/laptop or fast charge via the usb/wall charger. i remember reading a post about battery life being extended by slow charging. what are the pros and cons. thanks,
The manufacturer told you charge the phone with the supplied charger, what makes you think charging from pc will be better even if its slower ?

Monk2000

Jun 21, 2012
2.5 - 3 h for mine.
Usually i charge from the wall. Bevor JB-update it was not even possible to charge via USB to computer. I couldn't charge it, the battery just stays on the same level. Since JB i am able to charge the hox with the computer, but i mean it is a little bit slower... My opinion...

Yasounet

Oct 25, 2012
Poznań
Odp: HTC one x time for full battery charge

Around 3hours on both AC and USB (thanks to kernel with USB fast charge feature)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I always plug mine in overnight... I wish I could specify a slow charge to prolong battery life. No idea how long it takes to charge.

There's no need for it. The charger stops at 100% and goes into battery mode until 95%, then starts charging again. It never approaches overcharging at any point. This is also why sometimes when you unplug your phone, it drops a few percent almost immediately, cos 100% battery was already achieved some time ago, and has been on battery the last few % :)
    Hello,
    i own an htc one x and the charge time are usually around 3-4.5 hours. now granted many say their average charge time for this phone is about the same. but what bugs me is that i charge my phone with a 5v+/- 1 amp charger in a 110v 50hz socket.

i have an app that measures battery usage, charge times and the amount of mAh being used or stored @ a given time interval. now when i charge the phone through the 110v socket i get 386 mAh the max from the socket. where as at my school we use 220v sockets (i have both connectors for my phone) and i get easily 895 mAh reducing charge time to just over 2 hours. so my question is.

the specification on both chargers is:

+/- 5v 1amp

so even if there is a difference in sockets both still list 1amp. so why do i only get under 400(386)mAh at home and just under 900(895)mAh at school?

btw. noob. if im in the wrong section plz redirect me. only board that looks close to what i need
    Dude, what program do you use to see these things??

Battery monitor widget. But I dont trust the stats it gives. I stream music to my BT headset and it drains -4mA according to BMW, just like when idling.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    I am on stock 1.29....when i get my battery around 20% i usually switch the phone off as it is nigh time and put it on charge but the red light takes forever to turn green....actually once i was in four hours (of charging) and the light was red so i switched the phone on and it turned green....what do u think is the problem? was it waiting for me to switch the phone on to turn green and when i checked the battery stats using *#*#4636#*#* the battery had full on its status and the temp was 40 C :s
    plz reply anyone...thanks....