[Q] Can I S-Off HBOOT 1.43?

Search This thread

xela-yuki6

Nov 25, 2010
rAdelaide
Hi there,

Did a search on this and couldn't find any help on the matter. Also asked in Vomer's S-Off thread but have received no response as of yet.

Question: If I want to S-Off my phone which has HBOOT 1.43, will revone work? Do I need to change to HBOOT 1.44 before I do it?

Regards,
Dave

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hi there,

Did a search on this and couldn't find any help on the matter. Also asked in Vomer's S-Off thread but have received no response as of yet.

Question: If I want to S-Off my phone which has HBOOT 1.43, will revone work? Do I need to change to HBOOT 1.44 before I do it?

Regards,
Dave

it's worth trying .. the exploit was patched after 1.44 so anything before may work. let us know how it goes

Reactions: xela-yuki6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

Regards,
    Dave

it's worth trying .. the exploit was patched after 1.44 so anything before may work. let us know how it goes
    Success!

Thanks for the prompt reply. Gave it a shot and it worked perfectly.