youtube videos

Search This thread

no_2468

May 11, 2007
how can ı open youtube video with herald...ı download flash but ı can't open videos

maliks

Dec 23, 2006
Houston
USE OPERA 8.65 AND Flashplayer7

FIRST INSTAL OPERA AND Flashplayer7 AFTER THIS U CAN VIEW YOUTUBE VIDEO

no_2468

May 11, 2007
ı install opera and flash long time ago...but ı cant open...when ı click the video it says "you either have javascript turned off or an old version of macromadia flash player" but ı have last version of flash and opera...and ı also have java..

nbyz

Oct 22, 2006
You can't because youtube uses a newer flash player than flash 7.
You can search by google on something called Tinytube, That's a website that you can open with your mobile. This website converts youtube video's to .3gp online.

lsnizzle

May 2, 2006
opera and flash 7 does work. problem is the wing comes to a crawl when trying to play videos. but yea, you can actually see the flash player videos working in the browser.

Juko

Jun 26, 2007
i downloaded the plugin you posted, but how do you install it?

the read me says:
How to use the source code!!

1. download the TCPMP full source code "tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar" from its official site.
2. Extract the tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar file to a folder
3. Delete the ffmpeg folder from the TCPMP source code folder
4. Extract the two folders in tcpmpflvplugin-v0.3-src.zip to the TCPMP source code folder

For Visual Studio 6.0 users:
5. Just open the tcpmp.dsw in the source folder and add the flvsplitter project to the workspace.
6. Compile the flvsplitter project and ffmpeg project.
7. Rename the ffmpeg.plg to flvffmpeg.plg in the output folder.
8. Done. You have got the plugin files, flvsplitter.plg and flvffmpeg.plg.

For PalmOS SDK developers:
Please help me to compile it and send the PalmOS version of this plugin to me. Thanks.

are there more files that need to be downloaded from the main site?
i didn't have the ffmpeg folder... but it has trouble unzipping the 2 folders....
how do you compile projects? i'm confused... any help would be appreciated. thanks!

intothevoid

Apr 26, 2006
NY
coolstuff.itvw.net
i downloaded the plugin you posted, but how do you install it?

the read me says:
How to use the source code!!

1. download the TCPMP full source code "tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar" from its official site.
2. Extract the tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar file to a folder
3. Delete the ffmpeg folder from the TCPMP source code folder
4. Extract the two folders in tcpmpflvplugin-v0.3-src.zip to the TCPMP source code folder

For Visual Studio 6.0 users:
5. Just open the tcpmp.dsw in the source folder and add the flvsplitter project to the workspace.
6. Compile the flvsplitter project and ffmpeg project.
7. Rename the ffmpeg.plg to flvffmpeg.plg in the output folder.
8. Done. You have got the plugin files, flvsplitter.plg and flvffmpeg.plg.

For PalmOS SDK developers:
Please help me to compile it and send the PalmOS version of this plugin to me. Thanks.

are there more files that need to be downloaded from the main site?
i didn't have the ffmpeg folder... but it has trouble unzipping the 2 folders....
how do you compile projects? i'm confused... any help would be appreciated. thanks!

when you go this website http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/ you download either one of the exe files under the titile windows mobile activesync depending if you are installing this on a windows mobile phone or a windows smartphone. the exe files are used to install via active sync. if you want to install directly from your phone then you can download one of the cab files depending on what kind of phone you have. and run cab file directly from the phone itself.
after you install that download all the additional plugins for all platform and install them. then go to the link for flv and download those files. then copy paste the .flv files in folder you installed tcpmp which you will find in program files on your device. if you installed in the storage card then go to the storage card and then program files.
flv plugin has a youtube downloader app. launch the app and open internet explorer and go to the youtube video you wanna watch copy paste the url in the youtube downloader app and download it. then turn on tcpmp and play it.