Losing my temper with temperd glass

Search This thread

ddeath

Oct 13, 2007
Got my Nillkin Crystal screen protector yesterday, took out the Moloco tempered glass screen protector and paste the Nillkin on. Well, definitely better. The glass isn't that bad but there are definitely some areas that requires a longer touch time before it respond. :)

ejb1013

Mar 29, 2011
Just got my Spigen GlasTR Nano Slim yesterday it feels great. No problems at all. It feels just as good, if not better, than the actual screen to me.

idelgado782

Jul 29, 2008
Union, NJ
I have the zagg tempered glass and sometimes on the lower right hand side I get dead spots . but not enough to make me take it off and try a different one. Maybe if this one cracks I'll try a different brand but I'm good with the zagg for now.

No matter what, I can never stay away from android for long.

sirthanh

Jan 16, 2010
No problems here. I'm using Cailifu 0.22 mm glass screen protector. All touch functionality are working perfectly. The response is a lot better than the Xtreme screen protector that I had on. But the main benefit is the screen clarity is not affected by using this screen protector.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought the Verizon one, too. Paid WAY to much for it. Should have got the .2 mm.