[Q] :( Unbrickable Resurrector R40 wont detect SGP 5.0, how do i get it to detect it?

Search This thread

vincentrb23

Mar 5, 2013
This past sunday hard bricked my player by accident. i noticed i did it by flashing Criskelo's rom on there. I followed all of Adams instructions on how to unbrick it using Unbrickable Resurrector. thing is i managed to get everything, installed linux , samsung drivers,etc... but when i try to unbrick it to get into download mode, it wont detect my player i tried unplugging and replugging it, used a different cord, still wouldn't work!:( I really need help on how to get it to detect my player. Anyone Please! :(

fcolon76

Feb 8, 2013
Springfield
This past sunday hard bricked my player by accident. i noticed i did it by flashing Criskelo's rom on there. I followed all of Adams instructions on how to unbrick it using Unbrickable Resurrector. thing is i managed to get everything, installed linux , samsung drivers,etc... but when i try to unbrick it to get into download mode, it wont detect my player i tried unplugging and replugging it, used a different cord, still wouldn't work!:( I really need help on how to get it to detect my player. Anyone Please! :(

Did you ever fixed your problem???

Top Liked Posts