[ROM] I love DFT (7392 ROOTED) [YukiXDA] [26/06]

What would you like in rom by default?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
I think must not forget the great contributions DFT has made towards the development of WP7 on hd2. Tomorrow u may be suggesting some other developer to rename himself as Fyuki or Fxboxmod, while right now you are pleading them. They are all legends to us as we reap their harvestings. Yuki and xboxmod we love you even if you don't release a new rom and same goes to DFT and all others who contributed in some way or just tried to.

I definitely quote this..every dev is a bless for keeping this 2 year old phone runingso well.

camillo777

Jul 13, 2010
Milan
Just a curiosity...
Is there a bunch of beta testers already testing it (so the release will be about stable day-by-day) or it will be a first release for testing?

Starfury

Feb 10, 2007
Hi

I am currently on Twilights 7004 ROM still as I was going to wait for Mango.

Just wondering with what YukiXDA is planning, is it likely to be a pre-requisite that the phone is on his NoDo ROM before the upgrade to Mango or is the Mango release likely to be a clean flash?

Cheers

Ruzzichella

Jun 4, 2009
Rome
Don't hurt me with stupid answere... i know that dft release the first version... but they don't work for the comunity as yuki and xboxmod are doing... Have u ever try to send a pm to yuki and one to dft??? Who answere???? Is a stupid example... but for me is all... then.... FDFT FTW!!!
And for you.... BE HAPPY... WAS A JOKE...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Reactions: iba21

tfouto

Jun 12, 2007
Don't hurt me with stupid answere... i know that dft release the first version... but they don't work for the comunity as yuki and xboxmod are doing... Have u ever try to send a pm to yuki and one to dft??? Who answere???? Is a stupid example... but for me is all... then.... FDFT FTW!!!
And for you.... BE HAPPY... WAS A JOKE...

If it was not DFT you couldn't use hd2 for anything else then wm 6.5...

Ruzzichella

Jun 4, 2009
Rome
Another noob answere...XD
Wm6.5 was a great os... less developer but was good... made his time... the Best if u are a c/c++ developer...
Remember... was all a joke...

Last edited:

tfouto

Jun 12, 2007
Another noob answere...XD

anwsere? why's that? Can you explain instead of artificial generic answers?

Who created HSPL? Cant you just evaluate the contribution that everyone gives instead of just talk rubish? Are you the type of person that dont do a thing but love to say bad things of people who actually work and contribute?

Reactions: pawkar

camillo777

Jul 13, 2010
Milan
anwsere? why's that? Can you explain instead of artificial generic answers?

Who created HSPL? Cant you just evaluate the contribution that everyone gives instead of just talk rubish? Are you the type of person that dont do a thing but love to say bad things of people who actually work and contribute?

he is joking with you all :cool:

Ruzzichella

Jun 4, 2009
Rome
I was forgetting to say thank to yuki and xboxmod for the extremelly hard work... it's time to make a donation...XD

Y

YukiXDA

I think must not forget the great contributions DFT has made towards the development of WP7 on hd2. Tomorrow u may be suggesting some other developer to rename himself as Fyuki or Fxboxmod, while right now you are pleading them. They are all legends to us as we reap their harvestings. Yuki and xboxmod we love you even if you don't release a new rom and same goes to DFT and all others who contributed in some way or just tried to.

mmm Ruzzi is just joking, a bad joke but a joke, especially when there is a lot of people who reads such of things and when it makes a throll on my thread.
There is no concurrence with DFT at all for anything and some members helped me.
The only thing that could be said is that some were thinking we don't apreciate jokes lol and that we are reinventing the wheel when we just trying to add nitro in the car... (and this with our poor scripts when some use powerfull tools XD)

So for the rom, my 7392 won't be a prerequiste, you'll start with a fresh 7004. But what I can say in advance if it helps is that it's better to be sure there won't be any problem with system update if before you flash an wm6.5 rom and let it boot. Formating your sd card is preferable too.
You'll need the latest zune 7345 too so you can install it before.

If we don't find for sd card today we will release the rom as beta.
It's fully functional and you can test mango or stay in 7403 which works well.
So other devs would be able to test all the features too and help for the sd card under mango.
If we release in 7004 it's for test feature, in futur some of these roms by xboxmod or other devs could become already in mango or more.

CU soooon :)

Last edited:

HD2-WP7

Jan 13, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
So other devs would be able to test all the features too and help for the sd card under mango.
If we release in 7004 it's for test feature, in futur some of these roms by xboxmod or other devs could become already in mango or more.

eeeeeehhaaaaaaaa.... bring it on!!!! :D

HD2-WP7

Jan 13, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
Yuki.. i can see u'r still online..so i'm takin my chances..
just to be clear (could be my limitation):

u'r suggestion is to flash wm6.5 before u'r ROM?
and to format SD card??

if u'r reply is yes, i'm flashing WM6.5 now :D

thanks mate.. thanks a lot

Y

YukiXDA

Yuki.. i can see u'r still online..so i'm takin my chances..
just to be clear (could be my limitation):

u'r suggestion is to flash wm6.5 before u'r ROM?
and to format SD card??

if u'r reply is yes, i'm flashing WM6.5 now :D

thanks mate.. thanks a lot
YES :D;)
wait a night ^^

amno1970

Dec 17, 2007
mmm Ruzzi is just joking, a bad joke but a joke, especially when there is a lot of people who reads such of things and when it makes a throll on my thread.
There is no concurrence with DFT at all for anything and some members helped me.
The only thing that could be said is that some were thinking we don't apreciate jokes lol and that we are reinventing the wheel when we just trying to add nitro in the car... (and this with our poor scripts when some use powerfull tools XD)

So for the rom, my 7392 won't be a prerequiste, you'll start with a fresh 7004. But what I can say in advance if it helps is that it's better to be sure there won't be any problem with system update if before you flash an wm6.5 rom and let it boot. Formating your sd card is preferable too.
You'll need the latest zune 7345 too so you can install it before.

Mmm, so if we decide to update to Mango, we will lose sd card capability or only the data?

Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts