[Theme] Zipthemer kitkat hybrid statusbar/quicktoggle icons V2.2 Dec 1

Search This thread

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
This is a zipthemer package designed to modify the icons in the status bar. its the stock G2 images, tweaked more like the style of kitkat. transparent properties, cleaned up a little, white. ect.

instructions;
download and install zipthemer. How too on using zipthemer is here

a new file called "kitkathybrid-update.zip" and "kitkathybrid-undo.zip' should have been created. THESE are what you flash, not the file you downloaded. the update file is to make the changes, the undo, is to undo those changes.

flash the update file in recovery

all done!

Take note that in the screenshot, i have the G2 xposed mod going for transparent status bar and nav bar. This mod does NOT change those.

Change Log.. V1.1
Fixed Tmo data icons, should be white now.

V2
Changed wifi icon to be more like kit kat
change Vz 4g icon like kitkat (LTE)
Change Data indicator icons
Change Tmo 4g icon to kitkat
Soften images (hardly noticeable but i noticed it so changed it)
Made quick toggle icons white (The text is still blue, not able to change this)
changed pulldown handle to Kitkat style

V2.1
Changed the data icon layout. It was bugging me and didnt look right for the 4g and wifi. looks a lot cleaner now i think
V2.2
Added Sprint support. I think i have it all done now
V2.3
Fixed Wifi Icons. some how i made them all white lol

Download V1

Download V2.3

V1

V2

Last edited:

saldebot

Apr 13, 2010
Miami, FL
any way to get this into an xposed module, for those that want a 4g icon in white for tmo ?. Reaaly do not want to install TWRP until it is available thru goo manager.

bluepoint13

Dec 25, 2009
Thx for making this but my 4g icon is still blue.I am on t mobile . Thx.
Screenshot_2013-11-05-20-05-09.jpg

moosc

Feb 21, 2010
Charlotte NC
Why theres nothing wrong with current. Twrp just use flash fly to install if your all ready rooted
any way to get this into an xposed module, for those that want a 4g icon in white for tmo ?. Reaaly do not want to install TWRP until it is available thru goo manager.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
View attachment 2373819

Should be fixed now, let me know =)

no....

Xtheme is an amazing app.. but still, unstable at times and I really like to keep things simple.

There is a xtheme kitkat theme. Im sure he will have the tmobile icons updated soon if thats the route you want to take

Reactions: bluepoint13

moosc

Feb 21, 2010
Charlotte NC
I'm stock so no rom zip
When you hit menu, update edify, you navigate to where mallidus (or whatever your ROM is) and select the ROM zip. Then hit configure and then when you see 'success' just hit back to go back to the main page. Then rebuild the theme and you're good to go.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
Just flashed this on my T-Mobile G2, and it's working great. However, the arrows below the 4G LTE icon are still cyan, is there anyway to get them white?

I'll get on that tomorrow, I have to track it down because the T Mobile ROM, Verizon rom, AT&T rom, and Korean roms are all different lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: bluepoint13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a zipthemer package designed to modify the icons in the status bar. its the stock G2 images, tweaked more like the style of kitkat. transparent properties, cleaned up a little, white. ect.

instructions;
    download and install zipthemer. How too on using zipthemer is here

a new file called "kitkathybrid-update.zip" and "kitkathybrid-undo.zip' should have been created. THESE are what you flash, not the file you downloaded. the update file is to make the changes, the undo, is to undo those changes.

flash the update file in recovery

all done!

Take note that in the screenshot, i have the G2 xposed mod going for transparent status bar and nav bar. This mod does NOT change those.

Change Log.. V1.1
    Fixed Tmo data icons, should be white now.

V2
    Changed wifi icon to be more like kit kat
    change Vz 4g icon like kitkat (LTE)
    Change Data indicator icons
    Change Tmo 4g icon to kitkat
    Soften images (hardly noticeable but i noticed it so changed it)
    Made quick toggle icons white (The text is still blue, not able to change this)
    changed pulldown handle to Kitkat style

V2.1
    Changed the data icon layout. It was bugging me and didnt look right for the 4g and wifi. looks a lot cleaner now i think
    V2.2
    Added Sprint support. I think i have it all done now
    V2.3
    Fixed Wifi Icons. some how i made them all white lol

Download V1

Download V2.3

V1

V2

Small update. V2.1 Changed the data icon layout for the LTE and wifi. looks cleaner now
    View attachment 2373819

Should be fixed now, let me know =)

no....

Xtheme is an amazing app.. but still, unstable at times and I really like to keep things simple.

There is a xtheme kitkat theme. Im sure he will have the tmobile icons updated soon if thats the route you want to take
    Just flashed this on my T-Mobile G2, and it's working great. However, the arrows below the 4G LTE icon are still cyan, is there anyway to get them white?

I'll get on that tomorrow, I have to track it down because the T Mobile ROM, Verizon rom, AT&T rom, and Korean roms are all different lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
    What an awesome status bar theme this is. Hats off to the OP.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk