Metal bumber for GS3

Search This thread

jammychap

Jan 16, 2014
Milton Keynes
I bought a metal bumper off ebay for my Galaxy S3, it consists of a front and a back that screw together, I really like this because it lets the phone breath while still protecting the edges from drops and being metal it's not going to wear out, another nice feature is with these tiny allen keys a thief wont be able to get into your phone quickly and remove the battery/sim/sd card so you might just get a little longer to find your phone :good:

f308gt4

May 14, 2011

They are nice cases, but I got rid of mine because I had issues with reception when using the case. If you have a strong signal, the case did not seem to affect the reception. However, in my house (my kitchen, specifically) I do not have a very strong signal at all. As a result, I was getting very crappy reception with the phone, especially if I was talking and walked into the kitchen. When I removed the case, the issue went away.

I only had this issue in my house. Just about everywhere else locally, the Verizon signal is pretty good, so no apparent effect of the case.

I wish I had a stronger signal in my house, as I really like the aluminum bumper case...

Reactions: zertyx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

They are nice cases, but I got rid of mine because I had issues with reception when using the case. If you have a strong signal, the case did not seem to affect the reception. However, in my house (my kitchen, specifically) I do not have a very strong signal at all. As a result, I was getting very crappy reception with the phone, especially if I was talking and walked into the kitchen. When I removed the case, the issue went away.

I only had this issue in my house. Just about everywhere else locally, the Verizon signal is pretty good, so no apparent effect of the case.

I wish I had a stronger signal in my house, as I really like the aluminum bumper case...