[Q] [ROM] Searching for most stable No-Sense one (HBOOT 2.15)

Search This thread

raumzeit77

Jun 19, 2013
Hello XDA,

after more than one year flashing recent ROMs over at „Development“ I'm searching for a real stable one for HBOOT 2.15. I don't like Sense-UI. At the moment I'm running CyanogenMod Stable 10.2, but I get a lot of reboots when using Google Maps. Don't know wether this is an problem with GMaps or GPS in general. I also encountered this problem with previous versions of CyanogenMod and some unofficial forks. Supe-CID, S-Off and various firmware-updates are out of reach as the tutorials on XDA don't work for me and I'm not capable of solving these problems myself.

The ROM doesn't have to be the latest version of Android or even in active development, as long as it might work well on my phone (S4). Just sick of constant reboots ;).

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2014
I am using PAC man ROM version 4.3.0 for a month now and its working fine for me. I am using the stable version. No problems whatsoever. Just visit their website and take a look. Its available for both s4 and s3 devices so wouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

fonnae

Sep 14, 2012
Hello XDA,

after more than one year flashing recent ROMs over at „Development“ I'm searching for a real stable one for HBOOT 2.15. I don't like Sense-UI. At the moment I'm running CyanogenMod Stable 10.2, but I get a lot of reboots when using Google Maps. Don't know wether this is an problem with GMaps or GPS in general. I also encountered this problem with previous versions of CyanogenMod and some unofficial forks. Supe-CID, S-Off and various firmware-updates are out of reach as the tutorials on XDA don't work for me and I'm not capable of solving these problems myself.

The ROM doesn't have to be the latest version of Android or even in active development, as long as it might work well on my phone (S4). Just sick of constant reboots ;).

Thanks in advance

I've been using Beanstalk 4.4 for a few days now and haven't had a single reboot. There are a couple Beanstalk-specific tweaks and features not working, but all of the core Android functionality seems quite stable.