Domestic UNLOCK achieved without sprint

Search This thread

12manytimes

Aug 11, 2010
San Francisco
LOL....people say they can, but i smell poop...some1's full of isht!

so can the sprint phone be sim unlocked or not?

first off....F*** sprint....and the rest of the U.S. monopoly gang....

and I have mad respect for all the hard workers here, sleepless nights, discovering solutions...

im no where near the brilliance as these other top guys but i have here to do my part

i have a sprint note 3, im using it with vzw prepaid currently, but i am eager for the GSM solution.

i have unlocked the Sprint S4, HTC one m7, LG G2, i havent tried the LG Flex yet...but the Note 3 would be great..

i was reading of someone flashing some N900J software to wipe the internal folders where the lock exist..

but i've also hard bricked phones trying to write other software on them...lol

i know someone has the solution....where are you.....you damn genius! ....lol

Reactions: tt281gt

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
first off....F*** sprint....and the rest of the U.S. monopoly gang....

and I have mad respect for all the hard workers here, sleepless nights, discovering solutions...

im no where near the brilliance as these other top guys but i have here to do my part

i have a sprint note 3, im using it with vzw prepaid currently, but i am eager for the GSM solution.

i have unlocked the Sprint S4, HTC one m7, LG G2, i havent tried the LG Flex yet...but the Note 3 would be great..

i was reading of someone flashing some N900J software to wipe the internal folders where the lock exist..

but i've also hard bricked phones trying to write other software on them...lol

i know someone has the solution....where are you.....you damn genius! ....lol

where did u read that at ....and the n900j loom like it's the sim card version of the phone also

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Omar04

Jul 22, 2011
Kissimmee
If you falsh n900j if it pass the check in Odin you will be on bootloop and if you falsh modem only same result plus unknown band. You've warned. ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
What does "DOMESTIC UNLOCK" mean?

Crash course: there's an encrypted file system that holds VERY sensitive information on your phone to control wifi, mobile networks and probably more. We cannot decrypt it but we can access files in it called nv items. In particular nv items there's parameters in hexadecimal. One of these items contains an international lock and I'm assuming another contains a domestic lock. A domestic lock locks out all domestic (US) GSM carriers. The international one blocks non-US (overseas) carriers.

The international lock is a known nv item (nv item 10124) HOWEVER this item is secured by not being able to read or write to it. On android 4.2.2 the modem allowed us to access the nvm/num folder where you have access to ALL nv items to read AND write. The catch here: the note 3 ever came with 4.2.2. Every modem after 4.2.2 the folder is locked even after sending the 16 char password and SPC.

Sprint GSM lock/unlock 101. Class is dismissed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

harrybear25

May 9, 2013
Ogden
I don't know much but want to help

Anyone want to give me a crash course and lost of software to get i have two note 3s and will try hard i want to go to tmobile and i bought my phone with bad esns so sprint won't give me an unlock code i read a way to unlock it domestically but you need to international unlock it first any help would get you a huge digital hug :)

Omega 1

Aug 3, 2014
Unlock Crash Course

Crash course: there's an encrypted file system that holds VERY sensitive information on your phone to control wifi, mobile networks and probably more. We cannot decrypt it but we can access files in it called nv items. In particular nv items there's parameters in hexadecimal. One of these items contains an international lock and I'm assuming another contains a domestic lock. A domestic lock locks out all domestic (US) GSM carriers. The international one blocks non-US (overseas) carriers.

The international lock is a known nv item (nv item 10124) HOWEVER this item is secured by not being able to read or write to it. On android 4.2.2 the modem allowed us to access the nvm/num folder where you have access to ALL nv items to read AND write. The catch here: the note 3 ever came with 4.2.2. Every modem after 4.2.2 the folder is locked even after sending the 16 char password and SPC.

THAT was absolutely awesome!!! I can't believe the post after that didn't state that comment.LOL.

greencal

Jan 29, 2015
Help

Just as the title says.I finally did it after sleepless nights
But the derp part is I really don't know what I actually did to achieve this.
My efs got corrupted and I had to repair it using my wife's efs backup and no it didn't clone her imei or anything.My phone just booted back up and I tried ×#0011# and to my surprise it said network unblocked

When I did above code I got following detail :
NO SERVICE
NETWORK:UNBLOCK
IMEI CERTI:pASS,1

Please help to unlock

Thanks

kachmul2004

Jul 29, 2012
Anyone want to give me a crash course and lost of software to get i have two note 3s and will try hard i want to go to tmobile and i bought my phone with bad esns so sprint won't give me an unlock code i read a way to unlock it domestically but you need to international unlock it first any help would get you a huge digital hug :)
You can try non-free unlock from here

Works for both domestic and international

CC2017

May 22, 2017
Can anyone please help us unlock our Samsung Note 3 (SM-N900P) from Sprint? They finally gave us 6 digit MSL codes for my Husband and my phone but no box comes up for us to put them in when we insert a T-Mobile Sim card. Sprint refuses to help us. Samsung says they can't help us, that Sprint must do it but they refuse. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: apichaj12@gmail.com

oasisfleeting

Jul 30, 2015
This thread should be locked and or deleted, save the few comments from people who actually know what they're talking about. At the very least the title should be changed to (durp to unlock and brick da fonez)

Ali38286

Mar 12, 2016
The link please

My efs got corrupted and I had to repair it using my wife's efs backup and no it didn't clone her imei or anything.My phone just booted back up and I tried ×#0011# and to my surprise it said network unblocked
Can you please give us a link to download that efs backup:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What does "DOMESTIC UNLOCK" mean?

WOW

I have only had an account for a day and this is crazy people here are so genius ha maybe one day ill find something
    I hate to inform you that if every single person that have an SM-N900P dial *#0011# on Network will always say Unblock, that mean nothing the phone is Blocked.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    The link please

Can you please give us a link to download that efs backup:)