OnePlus Nord
EOI4K.png

cCQcr.png
j4dSD.png
Fgify.png
ehmlA.png

Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.5.16
Requirements: Android v2.2+
Overview: Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment.

ChangeLog:

- Play Store has becomes lot more faster than 3.5.15,
- Frequent force close errors for the users of Froyo 2.2 has been addressed,
- Works faster even on Slower data speeds,
- Slight UI changes in “My Apps” section
----You now have the Installed and All tabs you can swipe between. The former one is what we used to have before - it lists all apps installed on your device. The latter lists all apps you've ever installed in case you want to download them again or travel down the memory lane. This is quite handy, and I've seen this list before in the Play Store on the web, so it's great to get it here in the mobile app.
----The All tab contains a handy dropdown with all your accounts (if you added more than one) and lets you switch between them very easily (as opposed to clicking Menu, etc).
----A few of the stock apps that apparently never got linked to the Play Store before got identified and picked up this time, and updates.

Mod version features:
- Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
- Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
- Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store

You should be able to just replace the apk by simply running the package, if not:

Mirrors:

Google Play Store v3.5.16
http://www.mediafire.com/?t7bvus8qwee826a

Google Play Store v3.5.16 MOD
http://www.mediafire.com/?n3bjcxpnbn6ssxm
tnx to Deeco7 best mod ever

- Swift -

Sep 8, 2011
Galway, Ireland
I'm pretty sure the Country Restriction thing is part of the Google side of things, I don't think a mod would fix it.

And can't you just use MarketEnabler.....

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EOI4K.png

cCQcr.png
    j4dSD.png
    Fgify.png
    ehmlA.png

Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.5.16
    Requirements: Android v2.2+
    Overview: Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment.

ChangeLog:

- Play Store has becomes lot more faster than 3.5.15,
    - Frequent force close errors for the users of Froyo 2.2 has been addressed,
    - Works faster even on Slower data speeds,
    - Slight UI changes in “My Apps” section
    ----You now have the Installed and All tabs you can swipe between. The former one is what we used to have before - it lists all apps installed on your device. The latter lists all apps you've ever installed in case you want to download them again or travel down the memory lane. This is quite handy, and I've seen this list before in the Play Store on the web, so it's great to get it here in the mobile app.
    ----The All tab contains a handy dropdown with all your accounts (if you added more than one) and lets you switch between them very easily (as opposed to clicking Menu, etc).
    ----A few of the stock apps that apparently never got linked to the Play Store before got identified and picked up this time, and updates.

Mod version features:
    - Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
    - Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
    - Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store

You should be able to just replace the apk by simply running the package, if not:

Mirrors:

Google Play Store v3.5.16
    http://www.mediafire.com/?t7bvus8qwee826a

Google Play Store v3.5.16 MOD
    http://www.mediafire.com/?n3bjcxpnbn6ssxm
    tnx to Deeco7 best mod ever
    remove old market
    paste it manualy with root explorer system/apps , set perisions [x][x][x]
    [x][x][x]
    [x][][]
    then reboot