Unsupport

Search This thread

emyherwin

Dec 14, 2012
pekan
Hi all.
I have ota update htc one x to android version 4.2.2 and sense 5. But that rom always restart itself. Sometime can't on. Now i want root and flash custom rom. The problem is when i want unlock bootloader, it fail. Can anybody help me?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397354250908.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397354250908.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,726

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hi all.
I have ota update htc one x to android version 4.2.2 and sense 5. But that rom always restart itself. Sometime can't on. Now i want root and flash custom rom. The problem is when i want unlock bootloader, it fail. Can anybody help me?

Try to take new code from htcdev.com and try again sometimes the unlock_code.bin is with error:good:

Reactions: emyherwin

emyherwin

Dec 14, 2012
pekan
Many try to other unlock_code.bin. But still same the problem.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397382870434.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397382870434.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 41

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL

It failed because the pc didn't find the phone...as you see the phone doesnt write fastboot usb....re-install drivers...completely uninstall restart pc and install HTC drivers again

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Reactions: emyherwin

emyherwin

Dec 14, 2012
pekan
The phone do write fastboot usb. It still can't. Any idea?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
The phone do write fastboot usb. It still can't. Any idea?

You need to get again a new one as your file seems to be corrupted...be sure to copy the output for creating the file correctly otherwise you can't unlock it....mine always worked for the first try on many hox

Andygray9

Apr 13, 2014
I had this issue yesterday, it was extremely frustrating. You cannot see the phone, however as you said you can send a recovery. You can also push a rom to the sd card that I presume you cannot see in Windows when you mount it in Cwm or twrp. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2329090

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

convict_moody

Jun 26, 2013
Beirut
This problem usually happens when ROM is corrupted, faced that problem on most HTC devices... I prefer to try fixing ur stock rom then unlocking your phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Try to take new code from htcdev.com and try again sometimes the unlock_code.bin is with error:good:

It failed because the pc didn't find the phone...as you see the phone doesnt write fastboot usb....re-install drivers...completely uninstall restart pc and install HTC drivers again