Galaxy tab Pro 8.4 Touchwiz

Search This thread

elitejunkie

Aug 7, 2014
Hei guys one question , does installing CM on the Pro 8.4 vanish the Touchwiz lag you get on the tablet?
I want it buttersmooth and i dont know if i should buy this tablet

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Hei guys one question , does installing CM on the Pro 8.4 vanish the Touchwiz lag you get on the tablet?

The TouchWiz lag absolutely vanishes on CM. I also wanted to get rid of the Samsung bloat, so CM was great for that as well. I didn't have much use for the Samsung apps and TouchWiz features, and did not consider them value added. I don't miss them, with the sole exception of MultiView.

rholm

The TouchWiz lag absolutely vanishes on CM. I also wanted to get rid of the Samsung bloat, so CM was great for that as well. I didn't have much use for the Samsung apps and TouchWiz features, and did not consider them value added. I don't miss them, with the sole exception of MultiView.
I agree with everything you said. For MultiWindow on CM, use XHaloFloatingWindow. It works great!

Cheers,
Rich

Reactions: redpoint73

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
For MultiWindow on CM, use XHaloFloatingWindow. It works great!

Will have to check that out. Actually looks like better interface than MultiView, as the method of pulling up the MV bar on the right side resulted in me accidentally opening the MV bar a lot, when simply swiping in that area.

rholm

Will have to check that out. Actually looks like better interface than MultiView, as the method of pulling up the MV bar on the right side resulted in me accidentally opening the MV bar a lot, when simply swiping in that area.

XHFW is a better interface. The windows can float anywhere, not just two tiled windows. I ran it in stock for awhile with MW disabled.

Cheers,
Rich

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ìf you haven't bought the table, how do you know it lags due to touchwiz?

Want something buttersmooth? Buy a nexus 7. Now.
    I agree with everything you said. For MultiWindow on CM, use XHaloFloatingWindow. It works great!

Cheers,
    Rich