Dropped phone, screen craked

Search This thread

anonxlg

Sep 3, 2011
The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

(prices are pretty expensive shipping to canada it seems)

Neoxal

Aug 27, 2012
The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

I would save the money and buy a new phone..The Exhibit is pretty outdated by today's standards. The Moto G or the Moto E are both great budget options now as well as the OnePlus One.

Doobski

Nov 19, 2013

I agree with the post above, save for a new phone; Moto G, Moto X, and Nexus 5, seem to be pretty good options for a budget.

The One+ is a bit of a hassle to get at the moment and the Moto E is $50 less than the Moto G, but I would rather just spit up the extra $50 or keep the Exhibit to be honest.

tazmaniondvl

Sep 11, 2012
Phoenix

I have an exhibit laying around collecting dust, maybe we could work out a deal?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app